lg g2 bootloop

Search This thread

seasen

Jul 10, 2014
Hello everyone,

i tried installing CM11 on my d802 with CWM. Flashed the zip and worked fine but im now hanging in a boot loop and only the CM splashscreen is showing. I tried to boot into recovery but it wont let me, only thing working is the download mode. I searched a couple of threads here but didnt really found anything that helps me.

Hope someone got an idea how to get my G2 working again, dont even care much if its stock or CM.

T

TechGirl90

Hello everyone,

i tried installing CM11 on my d802 with CWM. Flashed the zip and worked fine but im now hanging in a boot loop and only the CM splashscreen is showing. I tried to boot into recovery but it wont let me, only thing working is the download mode. I searched a couple of threads here but didnt really found anything that helps me.

Hope someone got an idea how to get my G2 working again, dont even care much if its stock or CM.
This happend to me with my LS980, heres what I did, i waited until my G2 was fully charged, i knew it was fully charged becuase in download mode you should see the letter B, the letter B indicates the battery, if your battery is at "B100" detach your phone from the charger, hold the power button for the phone to restart, and quickly press and hold the power button and the volume down button at thw same time,, repeat this step again quicly after the Boot Logo shows up, and you should boot into Recovery Mode and restore your backup. :):):)

Sent from my LS980 running PA 4.4.4 KitKat using Tapatalk???

afrizal87

Nov 21, 2012
howw to charge the phone when it on bootloop,whenever i plugged the cable its start bootloop