need help with optimius g

Search This thread

tazzz013

Jan 2, 2013
hey all, need help. phone was boot looping, power on LG logo, power off, repeat. Installed Tinybin Alt and was able to not get into TWRP. But every time I try to install a custom rom, it fails. TWRP version 2.5.0.0. Is there a certain rom I should be trying to flash? Just looking to get phone working again. Thanks in advance.

ShoaibAhmed

Aug 3, 2013
Ahmedabad
hey all, need help. phone was boot looping, power on LG logo, power off, repeat. Installed Tinybin Alt and was able to not get into TWRP. But every time I try to install a custom rom, it fails. TWRP version 2.5.0.0. Is there a certain rom I should be trying to flash? Just looking to get phone working again. Thanks in advance.

If you are unlocked bootloader than flash TWRP 2.7.1 or Philz touch CWM than try to flash rom.

or Flash stock TOT then root then unlock bootloader and do above steps.

Choice is yours.

and to flash a rom follow this steps :

boot in recovery
Wipe data and format system
Flash rom and Gapps
wipe cache and delvick cahce
reboot
profit

tazzz013

Jan 2, 2013
If you are unlocked bootloader than flash TWRP 2.7.1 or Philz touch CWM than try to flash rom.

or Flash stock TOT then root then unlock bootloader and do above steps.

Choice is yours.

and to flash a rom follow this steps :

boot in recovery
Wipe data and format system
Flash rom and Gapps
wipe cache and delvick cahce
reboot
profit

How would I check to see of I was unlocked?

ShoaibAhmed

Aug 3, 2013
Ahmedabad
How would I check to see of I was unlocked?

Turn off your phone then press both power key and volume Up
you will see a screen in that screen at top there is start and at bottom right all your serial key and bootloader info
that means you are unlocked but..........

If you are still unsure than Go use 2nd Method.

attachment.php

tazzz013

Jan 2, 2013
Turn off your phone then press both power key and volume Up
you will see a screen in that screen at top there is start and at bottom right all your serial key and bootloader info
that means you are unlocked but..........

If you are still unsure than Go use 2nd Method.

attachment.php

ok, and thanks for the reply. So, I was unlocked, flashed TWRP 2.7 and installed BAM rom, flashed with no error. wiped and rebooted, now I have kernel crash. Think this phone is just screwed!