[FXP] CyanogenMod 11 Android KITKAT 4.4 Discussion

Search This thread

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
I have opend this thread to prevent confusion. As you may know is CyanogenMod 10.2/10.1 Jelly Bean and CyanogenMod 11 is KitKat. Many many thanks to all the hard working developers here :)

Link to CyanogenMOD 11 thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=2599650

This thread is for discussion (and reporting problems) only so here are the rules:
  1. Do not ask for ETA's!!
  2. Be kind to all the users (even the new/noob ones)
  3. Do respect each other
  4. Do not @ developer with questions in General. They are busy with their lifes and project. Any news will be shared here or in the development thread

If you report a bug please provide the following:
  1. Detailed description of the problem/bug you encounter
  2. A logcat
  3. Patience

How do you install this ROM:
  1. Unlock bootloader
  2. Download ROM + GAPPS
  3. Flash ROM
  4. Flash Gapps
  5. Reboot
  6. Enjoy

To give additional information please read my other thread about logcat and wakelocks. These kind of logs can help the developers with fixing bugs! Be kind and read it.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2526510

Known Bugs:
- ART is not working properly; remember that this is a DEVELOPERS option and some apps will not work when enabled.
- LTE needs to be configured: Dial the following number: *#*#4636#*#*

Please use @mrjraider to alert me on new bugs or fixed bugs so that I can update the OP.

Last edited:

jancsessz

Aug 16, 2013
How to download cm11?
Not working download link.

Tapatalk 2-vel küldve az én C5303-ről

jancsessz

Aug 16, 2013
Download 38mb and not extracted this zip.
Please mirror link.

Tapatalk 2-vel küldve az én C5303-ről

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
Im curious about the working apps on ART. Ive read here and there that some apps dont work when ART is enabled..

Pulsa

Sep 15, 2013
Jakarta
Why the thread is still locked? Uberlaggydarwin said that he will unlock the thread this weekend

Sent From My Brain Using Xperia SP

Li-polymers

Apr 22, 2012
Melbourne
If the developer offers an eta and not release on his schedule time, he should at least put out an update to tell us what's going on, and not leaving us confused. We've been very patient.

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
Patience is important here. Ive read on the facebook page that the development of 10.2 will be halted or stopped so that they can focuss on cm11.

Reactions: pec0ra

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Enjoy.

enjoy friends :)

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=47821476&postcount=21

You all owe me a high five or if you see me in the street to say "HI"
    umm. It's coming.

If the developer offers an eta and not release on his schedule time, he should at least put out an update to tell us what's going on, and not leaving us confused. We've been very patient.

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

People like you are the kind of people who shouldn't be allowed on XDA.

I never posted a ETA and all you have done is made me angry by your stupidity. I'm doing this FOR FREE and probably a lot quicker than Sony will release it...... Stop complaining....

Have you contributed in anyway

no? then shut up and leave me alone.
    You got cm10.2 so stop complaining and give me a few days. I'm taking a break for a few days due to being annoyed with n00bs/complainers like you.
    The more you annoy me the longer I'll hold it off.

Piss me off and it will take longer.
    I wish people here would show some respect.
    Brin, what's taking you so long, I've had CM working perfectly for days. :cowboy:

/troll
    I have opend this thread to prevent confusion. As you may know is CyanogenMod 10.2/10.1 Jelly Bean and CyanogenMod 11 is KitKat. Many many thanks to all the hard working developers here :)

Link to CyanogenMOD 11 thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=2599650

This thread is for discussion (and reporting problems) only so here are the rules:
    1. Do not ask for ETA's!!
    2. Be kind to all the users (even the new/noob ones)
    3. Do respect each other
    4. Do not @ developer with questions in General. They are busy with their lifes and project. Any news will be shared here or in the development thread

If you report a bug please provide the following:
    1. Detailed description of the problem/bug you encounter
    2. A logcat
    3. Patience

How do you install this ROM:
    1. Unlock bootloader
    2. Download ROM + GAPPS
    3. Flash ROM
    4. Flash Gapps
    5. Reboot
    6. Enjoy

To give additional information please read my other thread about logcat and wakelocks. These kind of logs can help the developers with fixing bugs! Be kind and read it.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2526510

Known Bugs:
    - ART is not working properly; remember that this is a DEVELOPERS option and some apps will not work when enabled.
    - LTE needs to be configured: Dial the following number: *#*#4636#*#*

Please use @mrjraider to alert me on new bugs or fixed bugs so that I can update the OP.