[Q] Anyone tried Zaggsmartbuds on Acer S200?

Search This thread

wzj8325

Sep 18, 2010
I have just placed order with Zagg a couple of days ago for their Zaggsmartbuds. I plan to use it for Acer S200.

However, Zagg cannot guarantee that Zaggsmartbuds can work well with Acer S200 since they only confirm set with iPhones.

Anybody has tried Zaggsmartbuds on Acer S200?

woaloo

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 23, 2006
Fairphone
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Maybe be it will be OK for music but you will not have all the functionality of the earbud remote. Answer - hangs - next track... will probably don't work properly
Youl should email them to ask about comptibility with HTC phones.

wzj8325

Sep 18, 2010
:DZagg said they have 45-day money back guarantee. If it does not work on your phone, can mail back the item for full refund.:D

woaloo

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 23, 2006
Fairphone
Samsung Galaxy S10e
I've got the same answer....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello Phillippe,

Thank you for contacting ZAGG, where we are zealous about great gadgets! My name is Melanie R and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

In regard to your email, the ZAGGsmartbuds were designed for use with the Apple iPhone. They are compatible with most types of smartphones. However, we do not have physical models of your device to test. If you would like to purchase the ZAGGsmartbuds, they do come with a 45 day money back guarantee.

Thank you for choosing ZAGG! We appreciate your business.

All the best,

Melanie R
Customer Service Representative
ZAGG Inc.
3855 S 500 W STE C
SLC, UT 84115
801.263.0699 x-(o)
801.281.3458 (f)
Nasdaq Symbol: ZAGG
ZAGG.com"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...hummm, not sure it will work

wzj8325

Sep 18, 2010
I've got the same answer....
"Hello Phillippe,

Thank you for contacting ZAGG, where we are zealous about great gadgets! My name is Melanie R and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

In regard to your email, the ZAGGsmartbuds were designed for use with the Apple iPhone. They are compatible with most types of smartphones. However, we do not have physical models of your device to test. If you would like to purchase the ZAGGsmartbuds, they do come with a 45 day money back guarantee.

Thank you for choosing ZAGG! We appreciate your business.

All the best,

Melanie R
Customer Service Representative
ZAGG Inc.
3855 S 500 W STE C
SLC, UT 84115
801.263.0699 x-(o)
801.281.3458 (f)
Nasdaq Symbol: ZAGG
ZAGG.com"

...hummm, not sure it will work

...;) I called Fommy (UK) and they say Zaggsmartbuds is fully compatible with Acer S200 ... they assure.

wzj8325

Sep 18, 2010
...;) I called Fommy (UK) and they say Zaggsmartbuds is fully compatible with Acer S200 ... they assure.

the email ...

Hi Mr. Ngaoaram

Thanks for showing interest in our product.

Please be informed that Zaggsmartbuds is fully compatible with Acer S200(f1). I advise you to buy it and don't have to worry about compatibility.

Please let me know if anything else may I help you with.

Yours sincerely,
Manish
Executive, Operations
Fommy UK, www.fommy.co.uk
Email: care@fommy.co.uk
Call our customer service: (44) 0207-078-7589 from (Monday–Friday)
Fax: (44) 0800-471-5145

wzj8325

Sep 18, 2010
I have received my Zaggsmartbuds today and tried using the microphone and it did not work. Cannot hear phone sound clearly and the person on the line cannot hear my voice.

I am shipping it back for a refund tomorrow.

Yop.Solo

Sep 9, 2008
Cité ardente
twitter.com
Hello,
Sorry for not being on the Desire topic...
Does someone already tried ZAGGsmartbuds whith an HTC Desire ?

(I already looked at fommy : if you search about ZAGG you get only "Invisible Shield")

Last edited: