Cases that will fit with the i9023?

Search This thread

NexS

Jul 17, 2011
Schönefeld
I have this case from eBay, they sent from HongKong: Momax iCase Crystal

The overall fit is perfect! Microphone, USB, Headset, Speaker, all fits correctly.
Just the Camera is a little bit bigger than it schould be.

I claimed it and they gave me back the money. So i got a free case.
Fortntly it saved my Nexus on a trip in France from one 1m crash on concrete!

I recommend this case, c'se it also has a good "slide" in my pocket though impressive grip in my hands.

Greetz from germany!

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
I have this case from eBay, they sent from HongKong: Momax iCase Crystal

The overall fit is perfect! Microphone, USB, Headset, Speaker, all fits correctly.
Just the Camera is a little bit bigger than it schould be.

I claimed it and they gave me back the money. So i got a free case.
Fortntly it saved my Nexus on a trip in France from one 1m crash on concrete!

I recommend this case, c'se it also has a good "slide" in my pocket though impressive grip in my hands.

Greetz from germany!

If you think the case is good, and can recommend it to people, i think you should pay for it.

muller37

Apr 11, 2011
got the red one for my I9023 and looks amazing! doesnt cover the very bottom and top of the phone and is a bit more slippery than my old tpu case, but far less bulky and looks great. :)

Attachments

• Nillkin.JPG
    Nillkin.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:

QuBe2

Jan 1, 2012
Rotterdam
For my i9023 cases normally won't find but when i remove the backcover it will fit nice bt no nfc

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus S met Tapatalk

muller37

Apr 11, 2011
the e-bay one is the newer version of the 2.

i have the red one from the e-bay link and fits perfectly. i love the colour to. it looks classy. doesnt protect very top and bottom though.

the back is dimpled slightly to give more grip and to stop it scratching so easily.

Attachments

• IMG_1.jpg
    IMG_1.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_2.jpg
    IMG_2.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_3.jpg
    IMG_3.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 152

sterussus

Feb 13, 2011
hama smart case for i9020/i9023

Hi there,
i recently walked by the hama smart case, a flip case that fits the i9020. i put it on my i9023 and it did fit perfectly too.
122_802728.jpg
hama-smart-case-samsung-google-nexus-s.png

Amazon.de link

D

Deleted member 3397845

Hi guys. I would really enjoy to buy a nillkin but i cannot find any that comes from europe. I'm from Portugal and here we pay a lot of cash in taxes if we buy something outside of E.U.
So the only case that made think twice it was this one from Mercury but it's designed for i9020. Anyone knows if this case fits alright on i9023?
ht*p://stores.ebay.co.uk/appcasestore/_i.html?_fsub=2835552016

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    the e-bay one is the newer version of the 2.

i have the red one from the e-bay link and fits perfectly. i love the colour to. it looks classy. doesnt protect very top and bottom though.

the back is dimpled slightly to give more grip and to stop it scratching so easily.
    Does anyone know how the Rearth Ringke and Case-mate Pop cases fit the i9023?

Neither are cheap and want to avoid wasting my money.

Thanks in advance.

wait for a while, rearth the manufacture of ringke will be sending a retail production sample of it's ringke for me to review, once i get hold of it, i will give a full review of it.

The rearth ringke case will not fit the i9023. I was offered this same promotional review model but after explaining the differences between the i9020 and the i9023 it was confirmed there had only ever been one case run off the production line and this was for the i9020. With that, the chap I was conversing with advised he'd have to postpone sending out the review case!
    Epik Case

I got this Case today...
    It fits the I9023 quite nicely. Only the Buttons needed to be cut out... otherwise the buttons were a nightmare to press.

In comparison with the Case-Mate POP, which was top-notch, this case is of fair quality.

But Im gonna stick with it, because its way thinner than the POP and also a lot cheaper.

cgi.ebay.de/BLACK-Epik-Case-Cover-Gel-Skinfr-Samsung-Nexus-S-I9020-/250784951850?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3a63f2ae2a#ht_1996wt_906
    Just got the momax Ipro case today from the ebay seller for my i9023.
    For me, This is the best case I had after owning 2 cases before (capdase & generic softplastic case).

This case, I think is slim enough, and easy to slide in/out your pants, because the back cover is hard plastik and the side is soft plastic/rubber.

O yeah... all is included with anti glare screen protector. :D
    Today I've picked my ballistic case + Steinheil ultra-oleophobic screen protectors.

I'll let the pictures speak for me :).