[Q] Bricked my s5830. Any suggestions?

Search This thread

Stevo001457

Aug 26, 2012
Sydney
Help! I installed the wrong custom rom on my phone, I installed the s5830i icedroid rom on my s5830, curiously thinking it might go into a boot loop at worst but I was horribly wrong. As soon as I pressed reboot now on cwm my phone blacked out and never lighted on again. I can get it in download mode, it shows in Odin but it gets stuck in setup connection. Is there a software or something to revive the phone, I can't hand it in to samsung cause I purchased it off ebay and they want a receipt which the original owner doesn't have, or should I try a jig. What do you think guys? This phone is nearly brand new and don't want it going to waste.

sharingan

May 30, 2013
Help! I installed the wrong custom rom on my phone, I installed the s5830i icedroid rom on my s5830, curiously thinking it might go into a boot loop at worst but I was horribly wrong. As soon as I pressed reboot now on cwm my phone blacked out and never lighted on again. I can get it in download mode, it shows in Odin but it gets stuck in setup connection. Is there a software or something to revive the phone, I can't hand it in to samsung cause I purchased it off ebay and they want a receipt which the original owner doesn't have, or should I try a jig. What do you think guys? This phone is nearly brand new and don't want it going to waste.

i think buddy you should use usb jig

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5617821
    Glad to hear that buddy. No more worries :)