[Q] iTunes to Moto G

Search This thread

swiftishappy

Mar 12, 2014
Hey !

I'd like to transfer my music from iTunes to my Moto , but I don't know how. When I previously did a transfer with my Samsung, I used EasyPhoneSync, which is not compatible with Moto G. Any solutions?Thanks!

Wadu436

Jan 17, 2014
Doubletwist is a music player that can do this. If you download the doubletwist desktop app, you can sync the phone to itunes, and if you pay for the extra option AirSync, it does this over wifi.

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

young1123

Dec 6, 2013
You can try Aimersoft DRM Media Converter, it can convert iTunes music to mp3 or other audio format that moto g supports. It also can convert DRMed iTunes videos to moto g.

shanychowdri

Mar 22, 2011
New Delhi
If you are using mac, download android file transfer. Install it connect your moto g to mac drag albums or songs from itunes to your moto g
Simple :thumbup:
Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

lybad

Mar 18, 2014
Forfar
iTunes

Hey !

I'd like to transfer my music from iTunes to my Moto , but I don't know how. When I previously did a transfer with my Samsung, I used EasyPhoneSync, which is not compatible with Moto G. Any solutions?Thanks!

Easy Phone Tunes - basically the same as Easy Phone Sync, but on the Google Play Store.

lybad

Mar 18, 2014
Forfar
Seconded :)
I've just uploaded my entire music collection to via the Google music manager.
It syncs with iTunes perfectly and Plat Music is a smashing music player (once you get used to the interface).
Go for it!

Almost perfectly - it didn't work for some small files in my collection. I need to have a poke and see if I can get them working now.

The advantage is that Easy Phone Sync allows iTunes playlists to be copied over, and there is a limit to the number of times you can download from Google Play, unless you use media manager to download everything. (Suppose you can do the cache/download thing).