update to 4.4.3

Search This thread
B

bublz654

hey there everyone. I want to update to 4.4.3 but I am rooted, have custom recovery and have a custom kernel. I have a backup of device when I wasn't rooted (rooted after boot on cwmr) what do I need to do to upgrade to 4.4.3 now?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

secretkloud

Oct 7, 2013
Restore stock kernel. Restore all other modifications to /system. Uninstall Xposed (after disabling any modules). Disable superuser. Let your phone download the update, then copy it out of /cache to the sdcard. Reboot to your custom recovery and flash the update. If it doesn't go smoothly, note and post the error listed...

Reactions: 3RAN7ON and KDB223
B

bublz654

Restore stock kernel. Restore all other modifications to /system. Uninstall Xposed (after disabling any modules). Disable superuser. Let your phone download the update, then copy it out of /cache to the sdcard. Reboot to your custom recovery and flash the update. If it doesn't go smoothly, note and post the error listed...

I don't know how to restore stock kernel. I only changed 2 font files in the font folder (is adaway a part of modification to the /system ?) I don't have xposed. disable SuperSU how do I do that ? so I download the 4.4.3 file and I don't install just take out of /cache and put it into root of SD card ? then I just flash.
nu2e7u2y.jpg
in which folder will the update appear in ?

chirag03

Nov 10, 2012
new delhi
hi pls help
i hv rooted moto g xt1033(dual sim-india) with custom recovery but i am on stock kernel and rom??
so what i supposed to do to receive update as i am not getting...

B

bublz654

hi pls help
i hv rooted moto g xt1033(dual sim-india) with custom recovery but i am on stock kernel and rom??
so what i supposed to do to receive update as i am not getting...

the update is only for all Global GSM and US GSM models purchased online in the United States. at the moment. maybe soon they will bring out 4.4.3 for dual sim

B

bublz654

to update to 4.4.3 will I flash backup I did before I rooted and flash stock recovery ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.