In Call Recording from HD?

Search This thread

kramerica2

Jun 29, 2006
I've heared that some touch HD's ROMS come with a program that can record phone calls. It's called In Call Recording or something like that.

Can it be ported to the Diamond?

[Edit See Post 8]

Last edited by a moderator:

le_cactus

Nov 25, 2005
Amsterdam
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
i am on the diamond, installed the cab, placed the mui file in the windows directory, soft reset, and created a "My Recordings" in my documents of internal storage and device, but i was not able to get the option to start recording during a call

I'm on the Touch Pro and wasn't able to get the menu eigther. I installed the Touch HD dialer (found it in the X1 forums) and after that I did have the menu. Starting a recording doesn't seem to do anything however...

I hope someone cracks this, this is what I am looking for for a long time. I know third party programs won't work an that it seems to be a hardware limitation. The fact that this software is from HTC I hoped I could finaly get a decend recording. This might even make me buy a tocuh HD, altough it's huge and I'd really miss the keyboard.

Cheers,
Cacti

omar302

Feb 15, 2006
Doha
HTC 10
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hi everyone,sorry for my poor English,hope you can understand what i said

first,the "ICR" programme is just for setting(options) but not for recording.You must strat recording during a call and start it from the dialar's "menu" button,not the ICR's "menu" button.

second,0409 is only for English rom,other roms can refer to this
Dutch 0413
French 040c
German 0407
Italian 0410

not list all countrys,and you can get the whole locale codes from this link:
http://www.science.co.il/Language/Locale-Codes.asp

third,the one who use diamond or X1 can't use this app can try this file,unzip it and copy all .dll files into \windows then soft restart.

View attachment 145670

I have a Diamond with Dutty's 3.6 ROM and using the CAB, MUI (english) and dll files from l_evo it worked. I can record calls and it will show in Recordings (not My Recordings) in My Documents (both AMR & WAV). But there are two problems:

1) My voice is recorded fine, but the other party's voice is very low. I can barely hear what he said (in the recording in both AMR & WAV formats anf in both Device & Internal storage). I even changed the recording gain from default 30 to 60 in registry, but same result.

2) The shortcut for the ICR in start menu created is not in English. I got only squares. Although it easy to just rename it to ICR in file explorer.

roisagi

Jun 14, 2006
does not work on my diamond - when opening menu in conversation - there is no recording menu

should i install an HD dialer?
if yes - where from?

Noonski

Inactive Recognized Developer / Moderator Emeritus
Apr 18, 2005
Amsterdam
noonski.nl
Thanks, it would be great if u could attached one more file voamrnbenc.dll.

So your looking for that file to. (at least I think so Recording to Wav doesn't work on Diamond)

I figured I saw that in a Quick Dump I made but don't have that around Any more.

Can you post if this Codec makes it Tick on the Raphael/Diamond.

Last edited:

monx®

Jan 3, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Red Magic 6S Pro

monx®

Jan 3, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Red Magic 6S Pro
@l_evo
I think i hv last file request :eek:
phcanoverbmp.dll & tapres*.dll (from ur device :p )
because i hv missing recording icon on phonecanvas :rolleyes:

EDIT : attcahed repacked cab for working on Raphael

Last edited:

slipshot

Oct 1, 2008
works on mine. pistonripper's 2.00 rom. but, you need to get the dll files posted in the same thread. p.s. call record quality is poor.

Nick99EXB

Nov 28, 2007
Brooklyn
I installed the InCallRecording_repacked_monx.cab on my diamond. The program appears in the programs folder as In Call Recorder. When I open the program from there I see Menu on the the bottom but not Exit. When I am in a call, and press menu but Start Recording does not appear. How do I get Start Recording in the phone menu?

I installed the InCallRecording_repacked_monx.cab on my diamond. The program appears in the programs folder as In Call Recorder. When I open the program from there I see Menu on the the bottom but not Exit. When I am in a call, and press menu but Start Recording does not appear. How do I get Start Recording in the phone menu?

Same issue, I believe its a matter of using the right dialer. It didn't show with the original dialer or the black slide to answer dialer found here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=466519

kkryter

Nov 27, 2006
Would some brave and giving soul that has got this to work on their Raphael care to document exactly what all needs to be done to get this to work correctly? I've read the referenced HD thread as well and tried a few things but could not get it working. It was a bit tough to follow IMHO I'm afraid, but I'm sure somebody smarter than me ( not too hard to find ) could hook us all up! Thanks in advance if you're that person...

le_cactus

Nov 25, 2005
Amsterdam
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
yes but can you hear both sides of the conversation(not using speakerphone) ?

Yes you can...

I was able to install it on my Touch Pro (installing the HD Dialer, the back to the Slide2Answer V4 dialer for the TP) with the ICR_51spsoft_com.cab and adding the voAMRNBEnc.dll. My Dialer has some cosmatic flaws due to the HD Dialer, but both sides of the conversation are recorded in to me acceptable quality.

I Hope someone figures out how to install this with a single cab, the cab Monx created didn't work on my PDAViet v13 rom.

Cheers,
Cacti