[Q] How to Update bootloader?

Search This thread

iakoboss7

Hello, i would like to update my bootloader if there is an update at all... i have MAKOZ10f
is there anything newer than that? can you point me to some links? has anyone a newer version or updated before? i have E975 unlocked and rooted before 6 months with stock 4.1.2 H version, also today i redownloaed the new freegee app and re-unlocked my bootloader with the NEW mako unlock option using the twrp 2.6.3.3 option! my twrp is still on 2.6.3.0 but i got the new mako bootloader screen (really better than the old where you couldnt see what you are doing).

so anyone knows of an updated bootloader version? (or this comes only with newer official lg update? like the 4.4.2 we all wait? :p ) and why my twrp version didnt change?

EDIT: should i use this? http://xdaforums.com/nexus-4/general/nexus-4-bootloader-collection-t2105983

also will i have any problems with the newer bootloader version? like bad support for the stock 4.1.2? anyone know anything at all?

Thank you :)

Last edited:

krishnanmailbox1

Jan 7, 2014
hyderabad
Hello, i would like to update my bootloader if there is an update at all... i have MAKOZ10f
is there anything newer than that? can you point me to some links? has anyone a newer version or updated before? i have E975 unlocked and rooted before 6 months with stock 4.1.2 H version, also today i redownloaed the new freegee app and re-unlocked my bootloader with the NEW mako unlock option using the twrp 2.6.3.3 option! my twrp is still on 2.6.3.0 but i got the new mako bootloader screen (really better than the old where you couldnt see what you are doing).

so anyone knows of an updated bootloader version? (or this comes only with newer official lg update? like the 4.4.2 we all wait? :p ) and why my twrp version didnt change?

EDIT: should i use this? http://xdaforums.com/nexus-4/general/nexus-4-bootloader-collection-t2105983

also will i have any problems with the newer bootloader version? like bad support for the stock 4.1.2? anyone know anything at all?

Thank you :)

i think mako z1of is the latest.. no need to update bootloader......... and twrp 2.6.3.0 is latest one i guess.. :) :p :)