4.4 Lock screen with live wallpaper

Search This thread

BozAlex14

Mar 21, 2014
I got the 4.4 update via my S4, and now whenever i set a live wallpaper for both home and lock screen, the lock screen becomes the same it was on the s2 with the same lock sound and the lock icon thing when you swipe the screen (no light effect or sound). Is this a bug or is it the way it's supposed to be for kitkat?
It only happens when i set a live wallpaper for the lock screen, when i set a normal wallpaper the lock screen remains the way it should be with the light effect and sound.
Could i please get some help, some sort of answer please, i'd really appreciate it :crying:

sharingan

May 30, 2013
I got the 4.4 update via my S4, and now whenever i set a live wallpaper for both home and lock screen, the lock screen becomes the same it was on the s2 with the same lock sound and the lock icon thing when you swipe the screen (no light effect or sound). Is this a bug or is it the way it's supposed to be for kitkat?
It only happens when i set a live wallpaper for the lock screen, when i set a normal wallpaper the lock screen remains the way it should be with the light effect and sound.
Could i please get some help, some sort of answer please, i'd really appreciate it :crying:

let me satisfy you buddy
the build of kitkat for your 19500 { i guess} is the first so such things can occur so please wait for some more future builds
also try to wipe cache partition in recovery and see if it is ok or not

i hope i helped

Mandark52

Aug 12, 2012

I have I9500 n I get the light/ripple effect for lockscreen with sound. I guess they ll include it in stable updates. Try using the one of the default wallpapers and then the ripple/light effects. It might work. All the best.