Z1 New firmware certified 14.3.A.0.761

Search This thread
L

LeParkour012

I can confirm that the new firmware 14.3.A.0.761 has begin rolling out in my area which is Singapore. I'm using model C6903

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

It's not coming out for me. Please make an ftf. Btw are you using Singtel, Starhub or M1?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Z1 New firmware certified 14.3.A.0.761

Xperia_Z1_14_3_A_0_761_640x563.jpg

Source:
    Xperia Blog
    If anyone its interested i made a flashable zip rooted and with dual recovery of the last unbranded nordic NCB .761 firmware following Nut´s guide.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53036866&postcount=58

Cheers
    Tried factory reset. Didn't help. I take 4.3 wasn't suffering from this?

I really can't understand you guys...
    If you have problems with one firmware use another one.

If KK doesn't work well on your device and you were perfectly satisfied with JB then use JB until Sony release new firmware which will maybe fix your problems.

As I said few times and I see I'm not the only one - 757 firmware is working great on my 6903.

But if I have problems on it I wouldn't whining all the time, I would flash firmware that works best in my phone and would wait for another firmware...

I know few guys who are still on 290 - they have best battery, camera and memory consumption on that firmware.

But we all want latest firmware no matter it's not working well....humans are strange beings.

I'm not saying Sony shouldn't fix it and we should be satisfied with JB, no, they must fix it but while you are waiting - use something that actually works for you...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
    when the firmware .761 release??? still waiting for fix bugs

It is only certified, so we can't say if it will be released or not. Hope that it will be released soon

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

.761 is available for China variant of c6902(from yesterday).............check xperia update checker tool.....

cust no:1277-2526
    C6903 14.3.a.0.769 firmware certified by ptcrb!!!