Found A Holster?????

Search This thread

dwella

Jan 14, 2007
:confused: Can someone PLEASE tell me what the h?ll is this... I tried to talk to customer service, saying I run a blog(don't laugh), and tried to convince them to tke another pic. I got Voicemail. Does anyone know?http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/at-t-tilt-8925-premium-holster.asp

Have no idea what you are asking????? On my TyTN ll I received a very nice holster with it.... Tilts dont come with anything. Look on ebay for tilt stuff 5 bucks and you can get something if thats what your asking. HTC provides good stuff when you buy the original....

d

w4rmk

Jul 8, 2003
I have been looking for a plastic holster like this ever since I got my TyTN II. I am not crazy about where the release tab is placed, but I ordered one today. Hopefully it will show up next week!

Apr 29, 2007
wow, that looks really nice, hopefully someone will get ahold one and report on its quality, if it's good, i'll have no gripe spending the money

hf1khal

Oct 21, 2007
That does look like a very nice case...

Any reviews?
I saw that at the AT&T corporate store, tried it and it fits nice. One thing is that it has a small peice that slips between the slider and the top half and it actualy seperates the 2 parts which I did not like as it looked like it is forcing them apart. Other than that it would have been perfect.

kwickone

Nov 26, 2006
Colorado, USA
I saw that at the AT&T corporate store, tried it and it fits nice. One thing is that it has a small peice that slips between the slider and the top half and it actualy seperates the 2 parts which I did not like as it looked like it is forcing them apart. Other than that it would have been perfect.

I am pretty sure you did not see this one at an ATT store, as it has not been released yet. I had the Seidio holster for my 8525 and it was AWESOME. I will be getting this holster as soon as they release it.

And yes, if there is something that sits between the slider and the main unit, that would be real bad :(

seidioseidio

Mar 17, 2005
Seidio rubberized swivel plastic holster

I am pretty sure you did not see this one at an ATT store, as it has not been released yet. I had the Seidio holster for my 8525 and it was AWESOME. I will be getting this holster as soon as they release it.

And yes, if there is something that sits between the slider and the main unit, that would be real bad :(

Seidio plans to release this holster late this week . Will post here when it is released.

Seidio

hf1khal

Oct 21, 2007

I actualy did as it arrived that day and the manager brought it out for me as it did not make it to the shelfs yet. It was also packed in the usual AT&T packaging. If you want I will head out there this week and take a picture of it.

Bronx31

Jul 19, 2007
NYC
:confused: Can someone PLEASE tell me what the h?ll is this... I tried to talk to customer service, saying I run a blog(don't laugh), and tried to convince them to tke another pic. I got Voicemail. Does anyone know?http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/at-t-tilt-8925-premium-holster.asp
I orderded one Sat.. Will post again when I get it...Had to try it. I'm using my holster from the mogul, and it works good. I just want one with the face out.

jgermuga

Aug 16, 2006
I would be interested in seeing this one in action too.

http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/at-t-tilt-8925-premium-holster.asp

I liked the Seidio model and used one for my 8125, but I found it a bit awkward getting it in and out of the holster, especially while seated and a few times I almost dropped it while trying to get it released.

I always thought a release mechanism which worked side to side rather then top to bottom would be easier to manipulate. I'd also like one that could be used with the phone facing in or out.

Bronx31

Jul 19, 2007
NYC
I have been looking for a plastic holster like this ever since I got my TyTN II. I am not crazy about where the release tab is placed, but I ordered one today. Hopefully it will show up next week!

Have you received an email or confirmation on your order? I didn't. checked the card and payment went through so i'll c..

texas

May 10, 2006
I would be interested in seeing this one in action too.

http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/at-t-tilt-8925-premium-holster.asp

I liked the Seidio model and used one for my 8125, but I found it a bit awkward getting it in and out of the holster, especially while seated and a few times I almost dropped it while trying to get it released.

I always thought a release mechanism which worked side to side rather then top to bottom would be easier to manipulate. I'd also like one that could be used with the phone facing in or out.

Has anyone who ordered this one had it show up yet? I ordered it Sunday, paid extra for shipping, got an email saying that it would be mailed in one day and it has yet to make it.

I'm getting a little concerned.