[Q] Vocals not being played/echoing/too low volume

Search This thread

Sanderth

Sep 26, 2012
Hello all,

So my girlfriend bought a fake S5 (yes yes, buying fake things ain't smart, but it works great apart from the music.. and the battery)
Well now, when she wants to listen to music, she plugs in her earbuds and what happens is that the vocals are like too low in volume, they are echoing or just at all not being played. Unless she holds the handsfree button (that button that lets you skip songs, pick up a call, etc.) the music is just messed up.

I tried her phone with my headphones (ofcourse doesn't have a handsfree button) and it works just perfect. We bought new earbuds without handsfree button and that just does the same thing as the headphones she already had.

Now, the guy that sold her this phone told us he bought it from here:

http://www.slmart.com/sdp/1258442/4...msung_galaxy_s5_mobile_phone_copy_cell_p.html

Maybe there's somebody here that can help with this issue? Maybe it's the software or just the hardware? I'm convinced it has something to do with the phone's software, but there is so little to be found about this phone that I figured I'd ask it here.

Thanks in advance for helping!:fingers-crossed:

Sanderth

Sep 26, 2012
Thread van be closed, it's a hardware probleme unfortunately. When I Tried it again today the sound played good when my cable was in a certain position, we've contacted the seller trying to discover if all phones have this problem.. If so we'll just gonna have tot accept it :(