Dust under screen after reassembly.

Search This thread

0erzer0

May 15, 2012
Several months ago I disassembled my One X to replace the LCD+digitizer. I was under the impression that the replacement part I got was completely bonded together like the LCD+digitizer that the phone ships with, but it seems that was not the case. Now I have trace amounts of dust creeping into the corners of my phone. Not a huge deal, happy that everything works fine after I shattered my device but I was wondering if anyone went through similar issues. Perhaps I did not seal the edges of the phone as well as I should have after reassembling?

ECEXCURSION

Aug 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.lego.com
For what its worth, I have 1 speck of dust the size of a single pixel or 2 from the factory in my upper left hand corner (where the beats logo goes). Doesn't bother me.

Sent from my HTC One XL

tiguy99

Oct 3, 2007
Chicago
Several months...try several days....hasn't been a week yet & I have dust on all 4 corners..doesn't bother me unless I start to think about it...umm like now

tiguy99

Oct 3, 2007
Chicago
I really want to find a way to remove the dust from underneath my new screen without damaging it. Has someone on here successfully accomplished this?