[ROM][2/22/2013] InfoRom Beta [ JB 4.1.1 Sense 4+] IIDA Home or Rosie and iida mixed

Search This thread

ImagioX1

Sep 18, 2012
I think this rom has a lot of potential. Infobar is a serious but very ingenious departure from stock android and pretty much all the other launchers. I would say its a perfect blend of the metro ui live tiles, apples lack of an appdrawer, and androids customisablity( if thats a word:p). If these guys manage to fully port this and remove the japanese fragments and get the calender and all working I think I'm going to fully switch from sense to this.

Reactions: G4 Man2

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver
I think this rom has a lot of potential. Infobar is a serious but very ingenious departure from stock android and pretty much all the other launchers. I would say its a perfect blend of the metro ui live tiles, apples lack of an appdrawer, and androids customisablity( if thats a word:p). If these guys manage to fully port this and remove the japanese fragments and get the calender and all working I think I'm going to fully switch from sense to this.

I'm tryin to fix the HTC music player to work with the music widget and newt said he'd see what's up with calendar

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

ImagioX1

Sep 18, 2012
I'm tryin to fix the HTC music player to work with the music widget and newt said he'd see what's up with calendar

Great!! Thank yall for putting the effort into this to get it to work. I am highly anticipating changing this to my dd. Although I'm gonna sorely miss my viperxl:(

raymond36136

Mar 18, 2008
Canton
Newt, u r an awesome dev. This is one of the coolest roms I have had the privilege of running. Thank you. Any chance of this rom going to the rezound?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

vangoogle

Aug 1, 2007
I know its still beta but everything I use daily is working so I will be using this as my daily driver from now on!!
Downloaded the first release, not the one with rosie and whatever it was added.

Most annoying part is the fact that everything I type comes up misspelt guess thats the non US dictionary.... but I am living with it.

PS AM in Australia on Telstra

fredy915

Apr 17, 2011
I know its still beta but everything I use daily is working so I will be using this as my daily driver from now on!!

Most annoying part is the fact that everything I type comes up misspelt guess thats the non US dictionary.... but I am living with it.

+1 on that this is my daily driver now lol, I don't mind that music is broken since I don't listen to me music on this other than the occasional Pandora, calendar is meh nothing a 3rd party app can't fix :)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Arrow44

Aug 21, 2012
San Antonio
---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Hey to fix keyboard go to settings>language and keyboard>HTC Sense Input>keyboard selection then download and reboot phone. Go to same place and pick English (should be there now)

Last edited:

K4get

So thanks To Newt & Zarboz for getting this idea out to us. With much more to come
Thanks guys

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361688502875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361688502875.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 419

ImagioX1

Sep 18, 2012
---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Hey to fix keyboard go to settings>language and keyboard>HTC Sense Input>keyboard selection then download and reboot phone. Go to same place and pick English (should be there now)

Ah that's was quite simple. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver
+1 on that this is my daily driver now lol, I don't mind that music is broken since I don't listen to me music on this other than the occasional Pandora, calendar is meh nothing a 3rd party app can't fix :)

you can kind of make the music work

if you launch the htc music app then press play you can control it from the home screen but you can make the widget default to the htc player

its obnoxious

fredy915

Apr 17, 2011
you can kind of make the music work

if you launch the htc music app then press play you can control it from the home screen but you can make the widget default to the htc player

its obnoxious

Eh I don't mind lol like I said I rarely ever play music on this thing just Pandora but thanks for letting me know how to fix it if I ever decide to use it :)

xaey

Jul 6, 2012
College Station

[/COLOR]

No need to reboot. Or at least I didnt. Just go back and reenter to pick English after downloading. Good stuff though, this is coming along nicely thanks.

Arrow44

Aug 21, 2012
San Antonio
Hey Newt, sorry to push but are you thinking of adding the jellybean multitasker UI?

jfashion

Jun 24, 2010
New York
This ROM is awesome, I have it running with Elemental 5 with the GPU overclock and its smooth as butter. Great job on this one. I was looking at the video for the InfoBar phone and I noticed the multitask screen was different, possible to get that UI rather than the sense one?

Last edited:
Reactions: xaey

area51avenger

Sep 14, 2012
Toronto
Wow. I'm very much a sense man and almost have always run viper but once the bugs are out of this I could see it being a daily driver

Sent from my VENOMized HoxL

Shryvone21

Sep 24, 2012
Seneca SC, 29678
So since i have extra time, I think Ill tell you what Im expericing.
1. Language of the keyboard Jang native to the english language.
2. I see my UI twitching for some reason and ut bugs me a little bit.
3.The weather widgett wont let me set my current location yet it sets the default location in japan which is reasonable.
4. Uhmmmmm I think thats about it really...
Thanks newt and Zarboz!!!! I cant wait to see sone mods running on this bad boy! I now use infobar as my daily driver.
Ill use this until i get my HTC One!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is just something different to enjoy its a beta right now so dont expect a daily driver ive only put a days work into it... it was a hard days work none the less but this rom was made for a japaneese carrier, so some things will not sync to our location... i have plans to try to make this into a daily driver if enough people like it and show support... i think it is a cool little rom and i hope you enjoy it

splashgz.png

FEATURES

*Based on 1.14.971.2 CL149106 release-keys (DLX) IMPRESSION_WLJ_JB_45
    *Jelly Bean 4.1.1
    *Sense 4+
    *Stock One X kernel
    *Rooted
    *Busybox and SU
    *Zipaligned
    *Battery Calibration
    *IIDA Home and features

Mostly stock right now like i said before this is a test run to see if its worth supporting

Beta Release

Whats working

Data
    Calls/Txt
    Gps
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    Sdcard
    Mount to PC
    Audio
    Video
    Camera
    Nfc
    Touch screen
    Haptic
    Mic

Whats not

You tell me

Credits

*Fnojii111 for system dump
    *Zarboz

DOWNLOAD

Patch's

Enjoy​
    You guys will get an update on this rom as far as sense 5 goes I'll have to see how hard resizing will be, but id say you have a good chance...

Someone from here sent me a donation I want to thank you for that it's really appreciated

I'll keep you guys posted

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    Do all the mods you want bud

i got musicbox done
    APM done
    Lyapotas EQS is done
    Press and hold button for action mod (like hold back to kill... vol+ to skip track etc) is done
    Extended Powersave mod is done
    I also set it up iin the installer my kernel was coming in (so it will install kernel + ROM)
    and works and doesnt break SU that way :D
    This is a pic of the iida recent apps do you guys want it by default or the sense one like you have now? Tell me what you think and ill check back in the morning

Glad you guys are liking it that's why I do what I do... Have fun ill update soon