[Q]How Do I Root Kindle Fire 7(HDX) 13.3.2.2

Search This thread

PrayxD

Mar 30, 2014
I'm new to this forum and new to a kindle i have been looking forever for an root for the past 6 weeks. And noyone or youtube videos is able to help me.If there is someone kind enough to help me or provide me an link to the root it would be great thank you.

My Kindle Version: 13.3.2.2

Reactions: alireza21

ptrsnshane

Dec 13, 2013
I'm new to this forum and new to a kindle i have been looking forever for an root for the past 6 weeks. And noyone or youtube videos is able to help me.If there is someone kind enough to help me or provide me an link to the root it would be great thank you.

My Kindle Version: 13.3.2.2
No root at this time.

Sent from my LG-V500 using xda app-developers app

PrayxD

Mar 30, 2014
Thx for replying can you notify me when there is one available thanks man.

Sent from my KFTHWI using xda app-developers app

tl3

Feb 9, 2014
Is it root for 13.2.1must be appeared before the one for 13.2.2?

Most likely no, since the major differences between 1x.3.2.1 and 1x.3.2.2 are updates for Amazon's WhisperSync. There is no change to the recovery and kernel(s) so any root method for one should likely work on the other too.

Last edited:

陈冠东

Apr 2, 2014
Most likely no, since the major differences between 1x.3.2.1 and 1x.3.2.2 are updates for Amazon's WhisperSync. There is no change to the recovery and kernel(s) so any root method for one should likely work on the other too.

:crying:WHY its not the same between 13.3.1.1 and 13.3.2.1

tl3

Feb 9, 2014
:crying:WHY its not the same between 13.3.1.1 and 13.3.2.1

The answer should be obvious... :rolleyes: because Lab126 had months of progress and development to incorporate new features/capabilities, fix existing bugs, patch known rooting exploits, and reinforce system vulnerabilities in 1x.3.1.0. All these foolish and tiresome questions are not going to get root any faster folks...

vinamaru

Jul 27, 2009
The answer should be obvious... :rolleyes: because Lab126 had months of progress and development to incorporate new features/capabilities, fix existing bugs, patch known rooting exploits, and reinforce system vulnerabilities in 1x.3.1.0. All these foolish and tiresome questions are not going to get root any faster folks...

really?

ferrouskid

Mar 12, 2014
Would a factory reset also reset my Software Version?

Your factory reset should reset everything in the current update, so no, unfortunatly not. However, there might be a way to revert back. I have been playing about a lot with ghe updates but they don't work by manually downgrading. A possibility is that on the .bin file there is a build prop the build of which is always checked, so if we change the build props name then maybe itl update? Ill give it a try and tell you how things go. In a bit!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-25-18-35-01.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-25-18-35-01.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 319
Reactions: crocodile87

Top Liked Posts