Sound gone

Search This thread

morofaya

Jun 20, 2011
My girlfriends sgsi9003 Since yesterday sounds is gone,,the phone speaker works well..i can talk and understand ppl, i can listen to music if i use my earphones , but the backside speaker of the phone isnt working anymore..any1 else had this problem? how to solve..im sure it's not a hW problem..pretty sure it's the software..i tryed to flash a few but didnt work..does any1 know the stock rom? of sgs i9003 in holland? I saw on another forum some1 had the same problem resolved by using the orginal firmware..

Thx

PS: Mine works great..so i dont know..

Last edited:

vishal24387

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 11, 2011
Solapur, Maharashtra
My girlfriends sgsi9003 Since yesterday sounds is gone,,the phone speaker works well..i can talk and understand ppl, i can listen to music if i use my earphones , but the backside speaker of the phone isnt working anymore..any1 else had this problem? how to solve..im sure it's not a hW problem..pretty sure it's the software..i tryed to flash a few but didnt work..does any1 know the stock rom? of sgs i9003 in holland? I saw on another forum some1 had the same problem resolved by using the orginal firmware..

Thx

PS: Mine works great..so i dont know..

please post ur request in appropriate section.