[**MOD**]Slide to Clear Notifications (2/25/2012)

Search This thread

domon07

Apr 2, 2010
thanks everyone! i'm installing the rom now. will let you know if i got i back on again.

EDIT:
the rom erased everything.. :(

Last edited:

supahero00

Nov 30, 2009
Awesome job on this. Maybe I need sleep or something but it's not playing nice with trevE zone build out. Keeps force closing the bar. Any advice?

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok guys GruesomeWolf and Team-Nocturnal coming at ya with another mod.

This mod will add Slide to Clear Notifications to your status bar. Anyone who has ran CM knows what Im talking about, for those that dont I have a little video.

Couple of things I would like to note :

1) This was based off the latest OTA files

2) This is a Stock Status-Bar with the Slide to Clear option added (so no it is not compatible with "Tweaks" of any kind). If anyone out there would like to add this to a status bar that is compatible with Tweaks, please feel free.

3) If any dev. out there wants to use this mod in there ROM.....Again please feel free. I only ask that proper credits be given. All our stuff is open source....so have at it.

4) I will do 2 variations of this. One with a clear button (for those users who always end up with 15+ notifications in there status bar), and one with no clear button (for the user who doesnt get that many notifications, and prefers a Clean Look)

5) I am not responsible for what you do to your device.

Ok now that we got that out of the way, lets watch a little video so you people who dont know what Im talking about can get it ( Note: this video was taken off my ROM on the Evo4G, so this is not what this status bar looks like, I just made this to give people an idea of what this mod will do, also pay no
    attention to my kids being loud. :eek: )

Download

Download Slide to Clear Notifications

Enjoy!

Thanks

Thanks to hansip87 for his how to
    Thanks to Bill Bowers for testing
    and Thanks to all the Team-Nocturnal Supporters......:D
    Vinchenzops Section

So I have decided to just give this post to vinchezop, considering all these mods were done by him. Thanks again man :D

This is the slide to clear notifications mod compatible with leedroid tweaks. Thanks to vinchenzop.

Slide to clear notifications + hotspot fix for LeeDroid Tweaks users

This is a link to the Stock Status Bar with no clear button

Slide to clear notifications Stock No Clear Button

And this is a link to a leedroid compatible Status Bar with no clear button

Slide to clear notifications leedroid No Clear Button
    Here is the zip I made for leedroid tweaks users. I didn't feel like undoing the modding/theming that steal25 had done to his systemUI.apk (thanks never-the-less steal25!), so I used just his smali folder from his systemUI. My framework.jar also contains the fixed hotspot for leedroid tweaks which j4n87 had forgotten to put into his tweaks.

Slide to clear notifications + hotspot fix for LeeDroid Tweaks users
    reminder: add that leedroid tweaks one somewhere, so you're not pestered by people to make one compatible with roms that have leedroid tweaks by default :)

@mayfield, sent you a pm

Added to second post.
    Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
    Yes it does but the SystemUI.apk is themed. So then I could just theme your SystemUI.apk then?
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    Sent from my Eternity 3D using tapatalk

Yea, just theme mine
    im on viper rom that is heavily themed any way i can get this without it changing my status bar menu

Did you make changes to your systemui.apk or flash a theme? I'm one of the lead developers of viperROM