Best Rom Sony Arc s Lt18i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

edgemaga

Aug 23, 2012
Hello guys, I wanted to root my sony ericsson Arc s Lt18i, I realize little of the subject, since'm through to those searching the forum a bit but I had many doubts.
What is the best is the best ROM for my phone (CM9.1)?
I have the bootloader unlocked and have version 4.0.4 (4.1.B.0.431).
How do I root?
I'm afraid of making blunders ...
Thank you guys.

firedeimos

Nov 30, 2010
Ovar
As XperienceD said search around for similar threads. The best ROM is: the one that suits you're needs, see what each ROM as to offer and then decide...

Reactions: SXUsr

andre90boss

Aug 23, 2012
Following the original question.. The led notification problems on the stock ICS Rom has been solved in some custom Rom?

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app

XtremeSilencer

Sep 5, 2012
rom

Hello guys, I wanted to root my sony ericsson Arc s Lt18i, I realize little of the subject, since'm through to those searching the forum a bit but I had many doubts.
How do I root?
Thank you guys.

hi mate
the best rom for arc/arc s will be jellysandwhich rom with xarc kernel
smoothest and the lightest
almost all hd games smooth and it roxx;);)

preddytor

Apr 11, 2012
i've been using jellysandwich, but with latest update, and the apps2sd auto support, that doesn't work, i can't use link2sd, so pretty bad. JJ Hybrid, it's kind nice, but the keyboard on browser lags as hell

Auxilium

Aug 5, 2011
Key West, FL
This is definitely a matter of opinion, but I always feel at home and also feel I get the most out of my device in terms of customization, theme wise and hardware tweaking in general with CyanogenMod.

I'm currently running CM9 and I have no issues, battery is great, no choppy performance issues and with theme choose, everything looks great to the eye.

XtremeSilencer

Sep 5, 2012
How do I root?
Thank you guys.

well... if not jelly sandwich then cm10 also is awesome
jell

hashkan

Mar 5, 2012
Best ROM

How do I root?
Thank you guys.

If you don't care about graphical user interface ,defintely JJ hybrid rom is great (fast - compatible with games - has ROM control as well) ,few bugs though like wifi hotspot http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1537717

If you care about having nice user interface with reasonable game performance with lots of free ram available you can try Jelly sandwich http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1836993 or the Remix http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1884958

Also Xperia Purness worth a try as well http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1788701

For the Kernel i always advice to use stock kernel in order to avoid battery drain issues.

Regards

vuhungkt881

Oct 5, 2011
Hochiminh
How do I root?
Thank you guys.

I'm using JELLY SANDWICH 6.1 with arc night kernel. I think you should try this ROM. This ROM has already rooted.
If you want a ROM with stability, you shoud try Arconium ICS 4.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts