4.4.3 Corrupted

Search This thread

Cedlad

May 16, 2012
Hello, from 5 days i recieved the 4.4.3 Update OTA for my HTC One m7, i traveled to Lebanon, summer, my wifi connection is very very very slow, like 20 kb/s and the electricity cuts every 4 hours... So my update is 556.19 MB it takes 7 hours to download..i did it, but every time it finishs it's corrupted, my phone is never rooted it's DE, i did a research about it and found this fix, settings, apps, search for Updater, clear cache/data, force close and restart my phone, it didn't work, i deleted the file from Downloads, and did it again, same problem, booted into the recovery and did a wipe cache, same problem... Why is this happening ? :( plz any help, sorry for my bad english i'm french :)

Last edited:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hello, from 5 days i recieved the 4.4.3 Update OTA for my HTC One m7, i traveled to Lebanon, summer, my wifi connection is very very very slow, like 20 kb/s and the electricity cuts every 4 hours... So my update is 556.19 MB it takes 7 hours to download..i did it, but every time it finishs it's corrupted, my phone is never rooted it's DE, i did a research about it and found this fix, settings, apps, search for Updater, clear cache/data, force close and restart my phone, it didn't work, i deleted the file from Downloads, and did it again, same problem, booted into the recovery and did a wipe cache, same problem... Why is this happening ? :( plz any help, sorry for my bad english i'm french :)

you must have a good and stable internet connection to avoid corrupted download. I don't tink it will work with a slow and intermittent connection.

Cedlad

May 16, 2012
Yes, but it reaches 100% then when it's checking it says thatit's corrupted and need to.download again.. same probleme ?

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
Yes, but it reaches 100% then when it's checking it says thatit's corrupted and need to.download again.. same probleme ?
Backup all of your data off the phone to your PC. You can use HTC Backup or Google Backup, then do a factory reset -- Settings -> Backup & reset -> Reset phone. Now try to download the OTA. Also, insure that you have working space on your phone and a battery at 50% or greater.