[APP] S View App For Galaxy Phones

Search This thread

hatroid

Jul 13, 2013
S View - inspired from Samsung Galaxy S IV S-View Smart Cover feature.

S View works with flip cover (with windows) , whenever cover is closed View Screen comes up and shows following information:

Displays:
-*- Caller ID Screen (During incoming call)
-*- Time, Date & Day
-*- Unattended Messages and Missed Calls
-*- Music Title
-*- S View Logo / Custom text

Other Features:
-*- S View automatically disables itself when phone is in landscape mode (playing games, watching videos etc)
-*- Status Bar Notification for View control (Added in Main Screen Menu)

S View App Information Guide

Main Screen consist of three buttons:

-Start Service
-Customize
-Settings

-Start Service : Start S View service on/off using this button, apart from this button you can also start/stop service using status bar notification, that can be turned on using Main Screen Menu.

-Customize : You can change the position of layouts according to your case, customization helps you to move layouts up/down/right/left. Click on one of the two layouts and use arrow keys to move them, press save to Save position.

-Customize(In Pro Version) : Same as free version with addition to font customization, you can change font size and color using it. Click on one of the two layouts and press Edit to edit the selected layout.

-Settings:
-Delay Time: Choose delay time, it will trigger the app ON after selected time delay, this feature prevents mistake in triggering S View.
-Auto Wake Up (Beta): Turns on the screen when cover is opened, does not work on some devices.
-Use S View Caller ID: Use S View Caller ID to accept or reject call, or use default Caller ID screen.

-Settings(addition to free version):

-Hide S View logo from View Screen
-Hide Notifications from View Screen (messages/sms icons & count)
-Display Music title: Shows currently playing music (only support default music player)

-Next Important Updates:

-*- Triggering View using magnetic sensor, for users having flip cover with magnet.
-*- Customizing Caller ID Screen.

-Know Issue (Working on it):

-*- Magnetic cover conflicts with the proximity sensor and turn off View Screen. Normal Cover works brilliant.

S View Official Page: https://www.facebook.com/Galaxy.SView

Buy Flip Cover for you Samsung Device from here

Downloads:
- Google Play (Pro Version)
- APK is attached below for those in regions without Play Store access

Attachments

• Sview.apk
    366.4 KB · Views: 20,779
Last edited:

hatroid

Jul 13, 2013
Screen Shots For S View App

Attachments

• SS3.jpg
    SS3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 18,577
  • GooglePlay_Picture2.jpg
    GooglePlay_Picture2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 18,211
Last edited:
Reactions: gkillershots

aayush_neov

May 12, 2012
Delhi
I tested this app on my Sony Xperia P .

App works good . I don't have case/cover but i tested by covering the proximity sensor by fingers.

Since i have an LCD screen, i assume that this VIEW feature will keep screen awake everytime ? battery usage will be more i think.

I dont have much hands-on with a samsung phone but know about this feature.

I think this app is good, but not battery friendly for LCD screens , as individual pixels cant be turned off.

RSXtm

Jul 24, 2013
Verona
www.egosistema.net
I just modified a flip case of my Galaxy Young and i made it work perfectly =D
Amazing app, :good:
But doesn't work in the lockscreen or when the screen is turned off :(

Chahk

Apr 11, 2009
New York
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5

Unnecessary post.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head making you install it. Back out of the thread and move on. Others who appreciate the functionality (custom ROMs on GS4 come to mind) and OP's hard work that went into creating the app will enjoy not scrolling past the entire quoted post to read your "comments".

diego1810

Aug 14, 2007
turin
tried on sg3 mini i8190: installed, started service but it doesn't work; when I lock screen and then unlock nothing is shown:confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S View - inspired from Samsung Galaxy S IV S-View Smart Cover feature.

S View works with flip cover (with windows) , whenever cover is closed View Screen comes up and shows following information:

Displays:
    -*- Caller ID Screen (During incoming call)
    -*- Time, Date & Day
    -*- Unattended Messages and Missed Calls
    -*- Music Title
    -*- S View Logo / Custom text

Other Features:
    -*- S View automatically disables itself when phone is in landscape mode (playing games, watching videos etc)
    -*- Status Bar Notification for View control (Added in Main Screen Menu)

S View App Information Guide

Main Screen consist of three buttons:

-Start Service
    -Customize
    -Settings

-Start Service : Start S View service on/off using this button, apart from this button you can also start/stop service using status bar notification, that can be turned on using Main Screen Menu.

-Customize : You can change the position of layouts according to your case, customization helps you to move layouts up/down/right/left. Click on one of the two layouts and use arrow keys to move them, press save to Save position.

-Customize(In Pro Version) : Same as free version with addition to font customization, you can change font size and color using it. Click on one of the two layouts and press Edit to edit the selected layout.

-Settings:
    -Delay Time: Choose delay time, it will trigger the app ON after selected time delay, this feature prevents mistake in triggering S View.
    -Auto Wake Up (Beta): Turns on the screen when cover is opened, does not work on some devices.
    -Use S View Caller ID: Use S View Caller ID to accept or reject call, or use default Caller ID screen.

-Settings(addition to free version):

-Hide S View logo from View Screen
    -Hide Notifications from View Screen (messages/sms icons & count)
    -Display Music title: Shows currently playing music (only support default music player)

-Next Important Updates:

-*- Triggering View using magnetic sensor, for users having flip cover with magnet.
    -*- Customizing Caller ID Screen.

-Know Issue (Working on it):

-*- Magnetic cover conflicts with the proximity sensor and turn off View Screen. Normal Cover works brilliant.

S View Official Page: https://www.facebook.com/Galaxy.SView

Buy Flip Cover for you Samsung Device from here

Downloads:
    - Google Play (Pro Version)
    - APK is attached below for those in regions without Play Store access

Unnecessary post.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head making you install it. Back out of the thread and move on. Others who appreciate the functionality (custom ROMs on GS4 come to mind) and OP's hard work that went into creating the app will enjoy not scrolling past the entire quoted post to read your "comments".
    Great app indeed. But, the next problem is "Where do we get this windowed flip case for our phone?".
    S View Covers

Try this link and you can buy a windowed flip cover for yourself :)

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/NEW-ULT...esCasesPouches&var&hash=item3a82517a01&_uhb=1
    Screen Shots For S View App