[Q] Anyone encountered this problem? Home button issue after kitkat update.

Search This thread

miomabusy

Jun 12, 2012
Good day! I would like to ask if anyone has encountered this problem after updating to 4.4.2 KITKAT with their SM-N9005 Note 3.

First, when I open an app and I click the home button, it doesn't redirect me to home screen like it used to do when I was in 4.3.

Second, I can't access the option in the upper right corner in the screenshot anymore.

Screenshot_2014-03-19-06-49-48.png

I already tried doing a wipe cache partition. Thank you so much!

bekasulaberidze

Account currently disabled
May 17, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
Good day! I would like to ask if anyone has encountered this problem after updating to 4.4.2 KITKAT with their SM-N9005 Note 3.

First, when I open an app and I click the home button, it doesn't redirect me to home screen like it used to do when I was in 4.3.

Second, I can't access the option in the upper right corner in the screenshot anymore.

You have to factory reset your phone. I had that problem with my n900

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Yep. If still not helped, u have to flash from odin.
But in my advice u shld factory reset now manually. Otherwise what happened to my friend note 2 might happen to u. She was getting ota from 4.1 to 4.3 on her note 2. No full wipe needed. Everything run flawlessly, when suddenly 1 day, her phone suddenly freeze, reboot, and there goes the nightmare. When her phone is up, all data is gone coz the phone do auto factory reset.

Sent from N7105, powered by DittoNote3 v.3.2 with AGNi PSN purestock v3.9.3 OC

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You have to factory reset your phone. I had that problem with my n900