There's a way to adjust color, contrast for screen.

Search This thread

tlogank

Sep 24, 2010
I know you mean good, but this has been talked about at length by many in the original g3 forum. Even with screenshots showing the best place to move the adjustment to.

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

J3ff

Oct 5, 2008
Ive been playing around with it for an hour.

It still doesn't bring the color and brightness up to the level of an S5.. but it's good enough.

SJUnion

Mar 25, 2011
New Jersey
I'm just hoping they can unlock the bootloader and the changes can be made to the kernel to shut off the screen sharpening. That is unless is some kind of hardware limitation, hope not.

Its starting to bother me.

J.Guido85

Mar 23, 2011
Buffalo
I know you mean good, but this has been talked about at length by many in the original g3 forum. Even with screenshots showing the best place to move the adjustment to.

Right, but this is for us Verizon users who just got the phone.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

tlogank

Sep 24, 2010
Right, but this is for us Verizon users who just got the phone.

This was all one large thread until a couple of days ago, I was just responding to the fact that you said you were surprised no one had mentioned it. I think it's just many had already seen it when this thread was part of the larger g3 forum,

J.Guido85

Mar 23, 2011
Buffalo
This was all one large thread until a couple of days ago, I was just responding to the fact that you said you were surprised no one had mentioned it. I think it's just many had already seen it when this thread was part of the larger g3 forum,

Gotcha, I did search, but didn't see anything. My bad.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think I may have found a good mine and im shocked no one mentioned this.

Go to Settings>Accessibility>Color Adjustment.

You can now adjust the color, hue, contrast and more. This was a big help for seeing the display outside.

Gotcha, I did search, but didn't see anything. My bad.

I did see that tip in the general thread before. But it's buried in thousands of posts. there's nothing wrong trying to share your finding. appreciate that anyway.
    Wow this is cool thanks for the tip

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk