[UPDATED APP] FLASH PLAYER 10.2 FOR ARMv6 AND ARMv7 ANDROID PHONES

DOES THE APP WORKED FOR YOU

• Total voters
Search This thread

Ganster41

Sep 12, 2011
APK of version 10.3 is broken. Libs placed in subfolder for ARMv7, and not been copied when application installing. I repacked this with correct folder, but on Orange San Francisco(OS 2.3.4) it's crashes browser :(
May be anyone test it too?

Attachments

• flash_10_3_arm6_signed.apk
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,072

pendelv

May 1, 2009
Hi,
both of this versions 10.1 and the last 10.3 doesn't work on not rooted Wildfire s

skyhightzzz

Sep 23, 2011
Please send me a fully working flash player for x8

i have download many kind of flash player but no ones can working good.. after i try to play some flash video on facebook or youtube it juz loading a while then close my browser..:mad:
can anybody help me to solve this problem?
my phone processor is ARMv6-compatible processor rev 5 (v6l)
has been upgrade to 2.3.5 gingerdx by doixanh..

silviu123

Aug 28, 2011
ok, i have managed to find a fix for the browser crashing
1. you need to do this in a non **** browser like opera mobile or skyfire
2. go to settings - plugins - and change from on to ondemand. this will load the flash plugin only when needed, and not crash the browser before it loads.

the sad part is that my optimus one loads forever the youtube or radios, it's not crashing the browser, i can see the streamed content is being downloaded, but nothing if playing :(

giopas79

Dec 9, 2010
Please i have ouku orizzonte cpu: MSM7227 (600MHz): i download this apk but my browser no running flash player?

help me please

suralokeshreddy

Oct 4, 2011
Flash player not working in gt-s5570 armv6.i am dieing without it.

hello friends i am S.LOKESH REDDY from asia,india,andhraradesh.i not able to install flashplayer on my mobile.i tried many versions and chinese developers flah player apk too.but i am not able to install.i posted in adobe forums too.but no one replied to my thread.pls i hope u will reply me with good news.pls i want flash player....

krishkamlesh

Feb 14, 2011
Vadodara
Hey, please can any body can help me out it to work with wildfire
Please... deadly in need...
I have you guys as last hope.. Please help me out for Htc wildfire...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

tomny

Dec 4, 2010
Works on Xperia Mini with CM7, sometimes crashes, and the video is not good - different colours, lines... But it is the first flash seen on my phone, good job!

Ganster41

Sep 12, 2011
Flash Player 10.2 for ARMv6!

I found Flash Player 10.2 for ARMv6, that works very good on my Orange San Francisco! Videos are frozen, but vector gaphic based flashes, and some games work in full speed!

Attachments

• install_flash_player_10.2.157.340.apk
    4.4 MB · Views: 30,084

didul

Aug 8, 2009
Bucuresti
the puffin browser doesnt use the flash player you installed, it plays flash videos through servers or some other form of wizardry
Continut flash pot sa vad numai in puffin browser, nu in browserul nativ sau in dolphin hd, chiar cu flash player 10.2 instalat.
Daca asta este singura cale ca sa ma pot bucura de continut flash, asta e, oricum m-am uitat si la posturi tv online cu succes.

Flash content can only see puffins browser, not in native browser or hd dolphin, even with Flash Player 10.2 installed.
If this is the only way that I can enjoy flash content, that is, anyway I looked online and TV stations successfully.

Last edited:

Mattix724

Sep 26, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
OnePlus 8
I found Flash Player 10.2 for ARMv6, that works very good on my Orange San Francisco! Videos are frozen, but vector gaphic based flashes, and some games work in full speed!

Flash 10.2 for ARMv6 is a game changer. I have tried 10.1, 10.3, and after finding 10.2 YouTube is playing in my browser flawlessly. Thank you to whomever made this mod... this is going in my rom.

Sent from my Zio using xda premium

ArmorD

Sep 29, 2011
Helsinki
Damn! Not working for me. ZTE-BLADE. Tried Opera Mini, Dolphin HD, Miren, Default, but no luck...

No! I take my words back! I tried it again, and like magic, it works now... Cool!:D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes its true :)

AS WE HAVE FOUND THE NEWER VERSION OF APP I AM ADDING LINK TO NEW VERSION WHICH IS MORE STABLE AND MORE FAST FOR ARMV6 ANDROID DEVICES.

The new version of flash player comes packed in with some set of improvements like :-

• Better app compatibly
    • Now support more armv6 devices
    • Comes in with Hardware Acceleration
    • More smoother Experience while browsing the internet
    • YouTube now works Flawlessly
    • Richer graphics and more FPS in animations
    • A lot faster the version of flash then 10.1
    • Now support Playing small games which do not overload processors

DOWNLOAD FLASH PLAYER 10.2

FEEL FREE TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF POST

some chinese developers of android mipad device have modded the original adobe flash 10.1 (NOW 10.2) app for android and made it compatible for most armv6 and armv7 ( arm 11 family ) devices.

The app is found to be working on most android devices with armv6 and armv7 phones like lg optimus one , xperia x8 , zte blade , samsung prevail, etc..

instructions:
    1. Download and copy to sdcard.
    2. Use a file manager and navigate to the apk, install it.
    3. Reboot the phone and all done :) .

additional notes:
    * make sure to have "unknown sources" enabled on settings > applications.
    * it won't work on opera mini.
    * works with both froyo and gingerbread (confirmed).
    * works best with dolphin browser hd

download it from here.....

download adobe flash for armv6

click thanks if the app worked for you

don't forget to update your answer in the poll

P.S. Who ever post the link to app on any other site or forum please give a link to site from where you downloaded rather re-uploading file.
    show some gratitude guys

DOWNLOAD THE OLD 10.1 VERSION (NOT RECOMMENDED) (ONLY INSTALL IF 10.2 DOESN'T WORKS) - DOWNLOAD
    Flash Player 10.2 for ARMv6!

Worked for me on lg optimus one
    APK of version 10.3 is broken. Libs placed in subfolder for ARMv7, and not been copied when application installing. I repacked this with correct folder, but on Orange San Francisco(OS 2.3.4) it's crashes browser :(
    May be anyone test it too?
    who can upload from this ****ty mirror to another

Here : http://db.tt/0NuoyZM