[THEME] [TEAM VENUM] Blue Transfusion Theme - DISCONTINUED

Search This thread

cuezaireekaa

Apr 26, 2010
glacier bay
www.last.fm
You could do a backup and go to Calkulin's 2.9 page in development. He has a flashable volume rocker mod in post 2. thats the only thing that is flashes is the android policy.jar in the framework. If it doesn't work, just restore your backup. Let me know if it works.

i will try that! i'll edit this post and let you know if it was successful...

Edit. i went ahead and pushed the android policy.jar from Blazer into Framework and volume skip now works and all seems to be ok! i did notice that my honeycomb lockscreen i changed in 'Lockscreen Settings' reverted back to the original e4gt lockscreen (even though i have Honeycomb checked in the settings) not a big deal at all. The power menu is all messed up and has some weird options too. im gonna nand and flash calkulins hack and see if that works better but THANKYOU! You have been a great help and made my night! -what academy awards!? LOL :)

EDIT2: yea.. flashing AND pushing that file does some weird things to the theme so i might have to nand back. i mean i can live with them but the power menu is really messed up when i change that jar file. all is not lost. thanks dazed :)

Last edited:

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
i will try that! i'll edit this post and let you know if it was successful...

Edit. i went ahead and pushed the android policy.jar from Blazer into Framework and volume skip now works and all seems to be ok! i did notice that my honeycomb lockscreen i changed in 'Lockscreen Settings' reverted back to the original e4gt lockscreen (even though i have Honeycomb checked in the settings) not a big deal at all. The power menu is all messed up and has some weird options too. im gonna nand and flash calkulins hack and see if that works better but THANKYOU! You have been a great help and made my night! -what academy awards!? LOL :)

EDIT2: yea.. flashing AND pushing that file does some weird things to the theme so i might have to nand back. i mean i can live with them but the power menu is really messed up when i change that jar file. all is not lost. thanks dazed :)

Sorry it worked, but messed things up. I wasn't sure what all that it controlled. Check out some of the other TSM mods and see if they have it built in. If they do, let me know, and I'll try to get it themed for you in the next couple of days.

Reactions: cuezaireekaa

cuezaireekaa

Apr 26, 2010
glacier bay
www.last.fm
Sorry it worked, but messed things up. I wasn't sure what all that it controlled. Check out some of the other TSM mods and see if they have it built in. If they do, let me know, and I'll try to get it themed for you in the next couple of days.

you are awesome man! i will do some researching.

...just throwing this out there, but if i gave you the android policy jar with the vol hack that works for me, (seems just the power menu is messed up when combining it with your themed tsm mod) are you able to theme it to match or would you need all the files?

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
you are awesome man! i will do some researching.

...just throwing this out there, but if i gave you the android policy jar with the vol hack that works for me, (seems just the power menu is messed up when combining it with your themed tsm mod) are you able to theme it to match or would you need all the files?

No, there are no images to theme inside of that. Its all xml or code and it's way above my head. Sorry I can't help you out there. Maybe get one of the developers to add it to a TSM if possible, then I could theme the TSM Mod. Good luck.

kilawayne

Jul 14, 2009
When is the revamped battery percentage coming out

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

kilawayne

Jul 14, 2009
Post for the wrong theme your other theme sorry

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

cuezaireekaa

Apr 26, 2010
glacier bay
www.last.fm
I'm not sure, I'm not a big fan of ICS. Used it on my nexus and got burnt out really quick.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

you know, i understand.. been playing around with ics for a bit since FCxx and its different but i have too many things/hacks set up on el29/Blazer to make the phone do exactly what i need. :) .....but I AM still excited about dazeds blue transfusion hybrid/the next dazednconfused theme! :D (hope yer still using TSM too;))

Reactions: nvrbadk

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
you know, i understand.. been playing around with ics for a bit since FCxx and its different but i have too many things/hacks set up on el29/Blazer to make the phone do exactly what i need. :) .....but I AM still excited about dazeds blue transfusion hybrid/the next dazednconfused theme! :D (hope yer still using TSM too;))

Hey cuezareeka, I have a version just about complete for Maddoggins Revamped TSM rom. If you would like to give it a try and tell me what you think let me know and ill put a link together for you.

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Hey cuezareeka, I have a version just about complete for Maddoggins Revamped TSM rom. If you would like to give it a try and tell me what you think let me know and ill put a link together for you.

Give me about an hour and ill PM you the link.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BlueMixerBanner2.jpg

[THEME] [TEAM VENUM] [UPDATED 3/31/2012] Blue Transfusion Mixer Theme V2.1 - For TNz Blend Rom 2.6.2 - Maddoggin's Revamped ROM v1.2.8 and v1.2.9 - Calkulin's E4GT ROM V 3.0

UPDATE 2/11/2012 - Added a version for TNz Blend Rom 2.6.2 and Blend TSM Lockscreen Mod 2.6.2.

Updated 3/31/2012 - For Calkulin's 3.0 - Thanks to modmandan for testing it for me.

Updated 1/25/2012 - To new version of Maddoggin's Revamped 1.2.8. Added a new custom dialer.

UPDATED 1/21/2012 With a version to work with Calkulins E4GT ROM V 2.8.1. This doesn't include the lockscreens included in screenshots but everything else is there[/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]

Updated version for Maddoggin's TSM - MOD - 13_lockscreens/StatusBar Mod

Hello all. I am pretty new to theming, but I am learning as I go. This theme/ports is a combination of a lot of my favorite things found in other roms and themes. A majority of this theme is based off of Tiffany84's theme, Nothing but the Honey. She and a lot of others were gracious enough to allow me to use images to complete this. I did some of the images as well with Photoshop, but I am not nearly as talented as the other developers and themers that we have here. If there is something else in here that may be created by you and I don't have you listed, please PM me and I will give proper credit and thanks or remove from the theme if you would like.

*FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK - I am not responsible for something happening to your phone if it blows up in your hand or anything else that can go wrong.​

SC20120115-041915.png
    SC20120115-001411.png

SC20120115-001521.png
    SC20120115-001537.png

Customized the Dialer a little bit in new versions: (1/25/2012)

20120125-033453.jpg

20120125-033512.jpg

There will be a second version that changes the 3g signals to 4g lte just for fun. If your like me in an area that deosn't off 4g it's kinda fun to make people wonder why your getting the 4g service but they can't.

Untitled-3.png

Thanks to zhp pilot from TEAM BAMF for permission to use the 4g icons.
    Changelog:

Updated 3/31/2012 - For Calkulin's 3.0

V2.1 (1/30/2012) - Added some new icons to Caulks 2.8.1, changed a few framework images and touched up the dialer some more.

V2 (1/25/2012) - Updated to Revamped Rom 1.2.8 and made some small changes to all versions and added a custom dialer.

V1.2 (1/18/2012) - Changed out 4g signal icons by request.

V1 - This is my first edition so expect some things to be wrong.

Downloads in second post.

CREDIT:

* Thanks to Tiffany84 for her awesomeness and permission to use images from her Nothing but the Honey Theme found HERE.

* maddoggin for the awesome rom and everything else that he does for the EPIC and XDA community.

* sbrissen for the TSM lockmod and all of his awesomeness that he gives to the XDA community.

* kwes1020 for the use of some of his wonderful images available in his CM7 Precision Theme found HERE.http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1392332

* S2W for the use of his amazing Dark3rRize icons found HERE.

* HYPERDROID TEAM for the vrtheme template to use with maddoggin's rom.

* zhp pilot for the use of some amazing 4g lte icons for the status bar.

* VeNuM for sending me some excellent information on theming and offering his help if needed with questions.

* Thanks to modmandan for testing the 3.0 version for me to make sure everything worked ok.

* Thanks to whoever this contacts image belongs to. I can't remember where I got it from but would also like to give them thanks, because I love it.

ic_contact_picture.png

* Anybody else that I have missed or forgot, be sure to let me know. I will give you proper credit and thanks or remove from the theme.

Testers:

* A huge thanks to Rounsy222, modmandan and Ma$etas for testing the theme for me and much needed feedback that they provided to me. Thank you all so much for your time and help, I truly appreciate it.
    Awesome, Awesome...one of my favorite themes for this phone. Great Job. ;)

Thanks. That's a huge compliment coming from one of the pro's. You have some pretty amazing themes going on, and for you all to even notice mine is pretty cool. This phone has some pretty cool people involved that is always helping and supporting other members. Thanks again, now if I could get the xml down a little better, I would be a lot more comfortable. They have been a huge headache trying to get them right. Going to have to do more reading.
    BlueMixerBanner2.jpg

Instructions - Be sure to download the version compatible with the rom you are using. I recommend doing a backup before flashing.

1. Download theme and place on your sd card.

2. Boot into recovery and wipe cache and Dalvik.

3. Flash the theme. It takes awhile to install, and will seem like it freezes half way through the installation. Be patient, that is normal.

4. Reboot phone and enjoy.

Downloads:

VERSION 2 AND 2.1 FOR MADDOGGIN'S REVAMPED ROM WILL WORK WITH 1.2.8 AND 1.2.9.​

For Revamped Rom - Blue Transfusion Mixer Theme V2.1 - Regular 3g icons - CLICK HERE.

For Revamped Rom - Blue Transfusion Mixer Theme V2.1 - 4G lte Icons in place of the 3g icons in the status bar. Just for fun - CLICK HERE.

Blue Transfusion for Calkulin's 3.0 - CLICK HERE

Blue Transfusion for Calkulin's 2.9 - CLICK HERE.

Blue Transfusion for Calkulin's 2.9.1 - CLICK HERE

Want to enable the rotation animation?
    (Will disable CRT on/off animation)

Flash the Calkulin's_Rotation_Animation_On_for_E4GT_v2.* zip attached

CALKULIN'S_ROTATION_ANIMATION_ON_FOR_BLUE_TRANSFUSION_2.9++

Themed version of Calkulin's zip FOR VERSION 2.8.1 to turn CRT animations off - CLICK HERE. FLASH THIS AFTER YOU HAVE FLASHED THE THEME AND REBOOTED TO TURN CRT ANIMATIONS OFF. YOU WON'T GET THE COMPLETE THEME IF YOU ONLY FLASH THIS BY ITSELF.

Blue Transfusion for TNz Blend Rom 2.6.2 - CLICK HERE

Blue Transfusion themed TSM/Lockscreen Mod for Blend 2.6.2 - CLICK HERE.

Blue Transfusion Mixer for Maddoggin's TSM - MOD 13 Lockscreens/StatusBar Mod. Read EDIT below. It's just a themed version of his mod to use with other roms. I've tested with Calkulin's rom v2.8.1 and everything worked fine. Just themes the framework-res, systemui and settings. CLICK HERE

EDIT: Even though everything worked fine for me, some people are reporting problems with reboots with the lockmod version itself. Be sure to do a backup in case you have any problems.

Wallpaper shown on my homescreen if anybody would like it. I did not create it but it looks amazing on the phone - Right click and save or CLICK HERE. DO NOT FLASH THIS ZIP FOR THE WALLPAPER. Just extract wallpaper and put on your sd card.

default_wallpaper.jpg

This is my Lockscreen Background that was requested to be posted in OP. I did not create the wallpaper used but did edit it with Photoshop to add the text and effect. Direct Link.

zzzzzzzz_default_lockscreenw.jpg

Here is you another version of the full wallpaper that I just put together for you. Direct Link.

default_wallpaper3.jpg
    OP updated for Calkulin's 3.0 GB version. Also, I'm working on a version of Blue Transfusion to work with VeNuM's ICS Rom. Hope you all enjoy.
    Great, at work now but I'll flash the theme later this afternoon.
    Would it be too much to ask if you could at the lockscreen background with the galay s2 to the OP? I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks again for updating this great looking theme.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1
    Modified with Galaxy Task's AWESOMENESS
    using XDA premium

I added the lockscreen background to the bottom of Post 2.

The link is down guess you fixing the issues anyway can't wait to flash this theme on my Caulk 2.8.1 ,good looking out dazednconfused I apprecited your hard work .Now I have a ??? Can I used this theme w/Caulk 2.8.1 and used TSM maddoggin lockscreen mod or wait ?

Links are up and running. Hope you like it. Thanks.