Delete

Search This thread

SWEagle

Nov 16, 2011
Machico
Hello,

First of all thanks to lollylost100 for it's tutorial, the instructions are very clear but i can't to it to my phone... :mad: Been reading this tread and i can't get to any conclusions...

I have a locked phone to a carrier, i'm on windows 7 64bits and my phone has the latest version of Gingerbread.

I've already installed ADB drivers with the phone on...

This is what happens:

I turn off the phone, plug the cable with the settings button pressed and the led just goes to orange as it is charging. I don't get any blue led light :(

I've also read on this thread that i have to unbrand my phone... what is that and how do i do it?

Thanks in advanced

Last edited:

Oscar-Mark

May 14, 2012
Sweden
Thanks!

That was pretty easy!
Though it's much more complicated than with my ZTE Skate!
I just had to install a ROM and then download an app on Play Store that rebooted in ClockworkMod recovery!

!n0x

Jan 17, 2012
BCD
Mine seems stupid. The site needed IMEI to be 14 digits long, but IMEI is 15 digits :O

$#%@#! Any help?

EDIT: just read a few pages back and I shall try leaving off the last digit.
EDIT EDIT: IT WORKED :)

Last edited:

buzzinkeegs

Jul 29, 2011
BARNSLEY
Hello,

First of all thanks to lollylost100 for it's tutorial, the instructions are very clear but i can't to it to my phone... :mad: Been reading this tread and i can't get to any conclusions...

I have a locked phone to a carrier, i'm on windows 7 64bits and my phone has the latest version of Gingerbread.

I've already installed ADB drivers with the phone on...

This is what happens:

I turn off the phone, plug the cable with the settings button pressed and the led just goes to orange as it is charging. I don't get any blue led light :(

I've also read on this thread that i have to unbrand my phone... what is that and how do i do it?

Thanks in advanced

bootloader unlock is probly not allowed on ur phone set by default by carrier loader version u need to have the phone flashed with a different loader version ie :- when u connect phone to flashtools with adb on it reads ur loader version and tells u weather its allowed basicy if it was it would be able to install recovery to it i think i have the same troubble was bought on o2 there are ways of doin it but its not easy from what iv read u would have to use the paid services on watnan maybe or see the dev on ere that maybe use to or still is doing it but either way i think there will be some cost incured

marreti

Jan 31, 2012
praia da vitória
thanks..i was going to get one..but it's locked to vodafone..so i have to get someway to get it unlocked..maybe geting sim check off..like i did on my samsung galaxy spica...for my ideos x5 its ok...but got to know..how..and i dont want to by the arc s without knowing to unlock it..thanks anyway

dns.vlad

Jun 18, 2012
Tulcea
I can't put my phone (Xperia Arc) on Fastboot. I switched to power off, I press & hold the Menu button and plug the USB cable, but the led makes only once a blue light. But it's not fastboot because I tried too much times. And I don't know what to do to work. Please help:confused:

Last edited:

Mdrfkr

Aug 26, 2011
Koper
Hello,

I have tried to unlock the bootloader following the above mentioned posts in the 1st post of the thread and everything went fine until step 11. After having done everything as described I got a fail message.

Here is the picture with returned value after step 9
firstlinej.jpg

As I got a value returned I suppose that everything is ok.

And here's a photo of the result after effected step 11.

secondline.jpg

Can anybody comment why I did not sucsessfully complete the process?

Last edited:

hbguru

Jun 29, 2012
superuser

Everything mate. Goes back to as it was when you got it out the box :)

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Premium App

Does also remove my superuser app? will my phone still be rooted?
(yes, i'm totally new - couple days- to smartphones and android and it might be such a fool question, but i'm getting closer each day :) )

thx

danisariandi

Apr 13, 2012
Tangerang
You must remember again it will void your warranty. If you had to claim warranty, you would think about relock again

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts