(Mobogenie)-Manage Android From Your Computer[ClientVersion:2.1.16|Updated:15thSep13]

How many stars for Mobogenie :-?

Votes: 68 61.3%

Votes: 23 20.7%

Votes: 7 6.3%

Votes: 5 4.5%

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

proseray

Apr 8, 2013
Kalyani
www.facebook.com
Admin note: According to the developers (FAQ #5), Mobogenie installs Mobogenie Phone Daemon on your server device upon first connection (presumably via ADB install functionality) in order to better communicate with the client PC.

(Mobogenie) - Manage Your Android From Your Computer
frgr_zpsf7dbed7a.png

fgh_zps9b42271e.png

Instruction
***ROOT NEEDED***
Download & Install Mobogenie* app in your Computer
For (Your Android* Phone) Go to Settings > Developer Options > Active (USB Debugging) > Connect your phone via USB Cable
Features
Apps downloaded,
like never before

As if it doesn't take a lifetime to download an 80-MB app, the cost of downloading it makes it even worse. That's where Mobogenie bails you out!
Select free apps and games from the store and install them on to your phone... at no data charges at all! Sounds like magic? It is!

Manage and edit contacts easily

If it's difficult to edit hundreds of your contacts on the phone, get Mobogenie to do the task.
From adding new numbers to editing existing data to simply deleting unnecessary contacts...
Mobogenie helps make it as easy as pie!
Download the best videos,music and photos on the web

You've had the same old videos and music for ages, and now it's time you treated yourself to something new. Choose from the best and the latest and download them to your Android device, all to be enjoyed on the go!

Desktop manager for your inbox

We know how the texts pile up, dotted with ads, notifications and what not. Tidy up your inbox using Mobogenie's managerial skills.
You can also use it to send texts to not one but several people at one go. It couldn't get more awesome than that!
Back up and restore with one click

Put away that constant worry of losing your Android phone or fear of switching to another. Simply entrust Mobogenie to back up your data with a single click! And if you want to restore this data to your phone or to another Android device, breathe easy.
Restoring data is a click away for Mobogenie!

Simplify your phone (and life!) with just one click

(Version 2.1.7_1)
(Version 2.1.9_21)
(Version 2.1.10_21)
(Version 2.1.11_21)
(Version 2.1.12_21)
(Version 2.1.13_21)
(Version 2.1.15_21)
(Version 2.1.16_21)
Send email if you are having any problem CONTACT US
Mobogenie Website & Support

Last edited:

ravi_buz

Nov 18, 2010
Hyderabad
Testing this out and so far so good. Few things i would look this app to have are..
1. Ability to sync outlook calender to phone calender.
2.Can this software check for update and provide the download link? it will be a pain to check this thread just to see if there is any update

3. Also i just noted that i am unable to send msg..

Last edited:
Reactions: milanioom

KLoNe1

Jun 28, 2010
Brisbane
This sounds like 'MyPhoneExplorer' on steroids. I REALLY hope it is - I've been waiting for a MPE replacement for years now.

D

Deleted member 4628078

Differents with Airdroid

Hey Guys

The app looks nice. But what is the differents with Airdroid app?

jpmi23

Oct 24, 2008
Detroit-Metro
twitter.com
Mine has been "Connecting" for about 5 minutes. I'm running stock rooted Evo 3D (yeah, I know) and I wonder if it has something to do with the "how to connect to the PC" options that come up when I plug my phone in.

badai

Jun 12, 2007
Hey Guys

how could you not see it? at a glance:
1. airdroid run on phone. this app run on windows
2. airdroid is access via browser, this app is use to access the phone directly
3. nothing extra is running on phone. airdroid keep popping up in background wasting RAM and CPU even when its service is off

additional after install: airdroid is working. this app is not working. not on my garmin asus a10, not on my sensation, not on my s3, not from my laptop, not from my desktop. all together 6 combination was tried.

Last edited:

csns

Feb 23, 2011
suinst.blogspot.com
Stuck on "Connect Phone"

As feedback:
The SW is stuck on "Connect Phone" with my HTC One X with enabled debugging.

The phone's parameters are:
Android 4.1.1 (compilation 3.20.401.1)
Kernel: 3.1.10-g03b5369
ROOT: yes

I also checked with Motorola Defy (Android 2.3.5) and it works OK.

Thanks you for all the efforts!

Best regards,
Mike

Attachments

• Mobogenie.jpg
    Mobogenie.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 541
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Admin note: According to the developers (FAQ #5), Mobogenie installs Mobogenie Phone Daemon on your server device upon first connection (presumably via ADB install functionality) in order to better communicate with the client PC.

(Mobogenie) - Manage Your Android From Your Computer

Instruction
    ***ROOT NEEDED***
    Download & Install Mobogenie* app in your Computer
    For (Your Android* Phone) Go to Settings > Developer Options > Active (USB Debugging) > Connect your phone via USB Cable
    Features
    Apps downloaded,
    like never before

As if it doesn't take a lifetime to download an 80-MB app, the cost of downloading it makes it even worse. That's where Mobogenie bails you out!
    Select free apps and games from the store and install them on to your phone... at no data charges at all! Sounds like magic? It is!

Manage and edit contacts easily

If it's difficult to edit hundreds of your contacts on the phone, get Mobogenie to do the task.
    From adding new numbers to editing existing data to simply deleting unnecessary contacts...
    Mobogenie helps make it as easy as pie!
    Download the best videos,music and photos on the web

You've had the same old videos and music for ages, and now it's time you treated yourself to something new. Choose from the best and the latest and download them to your Android device, all to be enjoyed on the go!

Desktop manager for your inbox

We know how the texts pile up, dotted with ads, notifications and what not. Tidy up your inbox using Mobogenie's managerial skills.
    You can also use it to send texts to not one but several people at one go. It couldn't get more awesome than that!
    Back up and restore with one click

Put away that constant worry of losing your Android phone or fear of switching to another. Simply entrust Mobogenie to back up your data with a single click! And if you want to restore this data to your phone or to another Android device, breathe easy.
    Restoring data is a click away for Mobogenie!

Simplify your phone (and life!) with just one click

(Version 2.1.7_1)
    (Version 2.1.9_21)
    (Version 2.1.10_21)
    (Version 2.1.11_21)
    (Version 2.1.12_21)
    (Version 2.1.13_21)
    (Version 2.1.15_21)
    (Version 2.1.16_21)
    Send email if you are having any problem CONTACT US
    Mobogenie Website & Support
    Folks,

While it looks pretty sweet, something this slick for nothing concerns me particularly when it's from a Chinese-based company, Beijing Gamease Age Digital Technology Co., Ltd. This company lists as its business address a hotel in Beijing. Anyone else dubious?

The last time I was in Beijing, my laptop got infected by a highly steathy virus/worm that somehow got in from the hotel's wifi network. After having having my laptop snooped by a PRC entitiy once (I had to reimage my machine to eliminate it), I think I'll pass on this. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I am happy to be convinced otherwise on this nice looking tool.

Yeah.. I've got a bad feeling about it too. Uninstalling.

P.S. It replaced my inverted Google Play app with a white, up-to-date version. It's also placed a mobgenie app and some kind of file explorer app on my phone. I can't 'find' this app either with Titanium or ROM Toolbox. I do not appreciate people installing crap on my phone without telling me!
    Now i can install all apps without my phone internet,Thanks :)
    Is there any way to copy our phone's /system to our PC?

No Prob if your Phone is rooted :D
    Hey Guys

how could you not see it? at a glance:
    1. airdroid run on phone. this app run on windows
    2. airdroid is access via browser, this app is use to access the phone directly
    3. nothing extra is running on phone. airdroid keep popping up in background wasting RAM and CPU even when its service is off

additional after install: airdroid is working. this app is not working. not on my garmin asus a10, not on my sensation, not on my s3, not from my laptop, not from my desktop. all together 6 combination was tried.