New user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Laserman49

Feb 5, 2014
Hello, i'm new in xda Forum, I can't post in the developpers ROM because i'm new, but not logical, because, i want help, and i can't.

Laserman49

Feb 5, 2014
I've read the rules, but it's not logical, exept if you want to spam the Forum with this rules. Because, lot's of people want to have the 10 messages will post everything like his life or anything else that is not interesting.

Laserman49

Feb 5, 2014
To return my experience with CM11 ROM for S3 Mini. I flash every ROM every days, so I know what is wrong or good with this ROM.

Elt Mponda

Nov 27, 2013
Mr

hello
my HTC HD Mini running OS 6.5frose this morning just after receiving a text from a friend . i waited for it for a while but had no response.
i removed the battery and restart the phone only to give me the below words

"the device is unable to boot because either you have turned off the device incorrectly or tried to an application from untrusted source.
press volume up to reset your device or press any other bottom to cancel. this operation will erase all data and restore device to its factory default setting"

when i press the volume up so that i can reset to default factory settings , nothing is happening please help how i can resolve this

thanks and regards

justmpm

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 22, 2010
Jumpston Junction
please do tell me where to post this

thanks and regards

You should repost your question in the HTC HD mini General thread, here: http://xdaforums.com/htc-hd-mini/general

Hello, i'm new in xda Forum, I can't post in the developpers ROM because i'm new, but not logical, because, i want help, and i can't.

Welcome to xda, the 10 post rule does a lot of good things and is one of the primary tools for keeping spam from being posted into the Development threads. Since you are an experienced flasher, there are probably plenty of questions you could be answering in the Galaxy S III mini Q&A forums: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3-mini/help

Reactions: Elt Mponda

Elt Mponda

Nov 27, 2013
You should repost your question in the HTC HD mini General thread, here: http://xdaforums.com/htc-hd-mini/general

Welcome to xda, the 10 post rule does a lot of good things and is one of the primary tools for keeping spam from being posted into the Development threads. Since you are an experienced flasher, there are probably plenty of questions you could be answering in the Galaxy S III mini Q&A forums: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3-mini/help[/QUO

Thank you very much

Laserman49

Feb 5, 2014
Thank you for your answers, but I don't have questions.

Except : Is there a french version of S Health please ?

Last edited:

Ackroyd

Nov 17, 2013
I understand your point! Indeed, it is quite annoying that you have to post 10 times before you van ask or share the "real things"

Reactions: divine.impulse
Feb 6, 2014
true

in fact not the 10 rule sucks... but captcha is just hard to read for users, boots have no problem to read them (it seems)

mtabzr

Feb 10, 2014
in fact not the 10 rule sucks... but captcha is just hard to read for users, boots have no problem to read them (it seems)

I can't help it but to agree those captcha's are a real pain in the back, some of them really takes a decipherer to do the job.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

But you might have answers for other people's questions....:good:

Can't you at least set the most active threads on the first page of general forum? one can have a thing or two to answer on those but in its current shape with many primitive Qs on the 1st page, you have to leaf through pages to find something worthy of answering to fill up the 10 posts gauge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts