[ROM][APR 15][Xperia][Sense] Xperianse V1.0 Something New!

Search This thread

hashkiki

Feb 11, 2012
Bro don't get to excited. My exams finish June 30th :banghead:

I know I'm such a let down :D

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium

Sure you need time for study bro. Hope you will get better score.

This is very nice ROM so far, only I found one thing which bug me a lot. The color thing. I mean in my sms, the numbers became invisible from the white background color. Can someone help me out?

gubble5

May 13, 2010
Alarm problems?

Hi guys,

Anyone having issues with alarms?
Mine sometimes rings and automatically snoozes itself in a second.
Luckily, in 10 minutes it rings properly...

EDIT: Forgot to mention - I love this ROM! :)

I also copied the FM Radio and Flashlight from the original sense rom and they worked perfectly fine :)

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
Guys i need your help!
im doing a sponsored walk up Mount Snowdon in Wales for a new masjid (pray area for muslims) in my local area which we desperately need. Snowdon is the highest mountain in England and Wales standing at over 3000 feet. I will do this walk on the 1st of july 2012, after i finish my exams, i promise to continue the aosp miui project for sensation, if you love my work or feel like donating towards the cause i will be truly grateful. If you want to donate via paypal to sponsor me
I have never taken donations before for this ROM but for my mosque and faith (islam) i am willing to take donations. i need to raise at least $315 whether from my rom lovers and local people! I know i have enough people who love me that they can spare $5,$10,$20 for me and my time spent on this ROM, Thanks a lot!

If you would like to donate please PM me alongside with name, email address (the one your going to donate with) so i can add you to my sponsorship form

Reactions: mastmnmn

hashkiki

Feb 11, 2012
Can someone show how to fix the color issue in SMS?

And also there is color pronblem in some other parts of the rom too. It's a good rom, but still need to improve a little bit.

Drebin 894

Mar 19, 2011
Portland
I am quite interested in this rom, having used an xperia handset for quite a while, but the downloads and forums on androidfreak are out. It is just a web hosting redirect. Any solutions or am I the only one having this problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Removed. you know where to find me guys.... Androidfreaks.net
    Good progress today, Finally got Xperia Music Working! :D with lockscreen controls!
    And Sms app working!

I dont think i will get phone app working though, it just wont work, no matter what, same with gallery :/
    Thats right guys, a hybrid rom of Xperia and Sense. (only sense camera present)

V1.0 Changelog:
    Bravia Engine
    Dolby Mobile Sound (Amazing!)
    Xperia'ised
    AOSP Phone, SMS and Contacts
    Gallery, Clock, Calculator and Browser from Xperia S
    Includes Xperia Events (Not Sure if works properly)
    MIUI Music ICS Themed
    Contains the Amazing Cosmic Flow LWP!
    Contains Weather Widget with RealFeel®
    100% Stable

Screenies :D :
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php

Download
    Download is in ROM's Section
    WARNING: Once Dolby Mobile Is Enabled, Do Not Disable!

Credit:
    HTC
    Sony Ericsson
    AND OFC ME :D

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using xda premium
    I think it's not fair the fact that I have to register to another site to download a rom posted here in xda.

If xda members are so lazy they cant register for a site that only asks for a username,pass and email then that is terribly lazy, and its just to get my website traffic higher, least you lot can do, i dont ask for donations
    WHOS THE MAN!

scaled.php
    scaled.php