[Q]HTC One no OS installed, what to do?

Search This thread

christiaanvb1

May 25, 2014
Hi everyone!

I have a problem with my HTC One (GSM). I accidentally wiped everything, including my OS and my backups. I've tried a lot of things, like sideloading or pushing roms to my phone, but sideloading always fails and i can't install the roms i push to my phone. My phone is S-OFF and i still can access recovery (TWRP 2.6.3.3) and bootloader, but now my phone doesn't get recognized by my pc, so i'm stuck there.. Also, when i'm in the bootloader it says something i haven't seen before: OS-3.58.1700.5 (3.06.1700.10)
I really don't know what i can do to fix this.. I searched many forums, but i never found someone else with this specific problem.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with this, thanks!

bored_stupid

Jul 10, 2011
Hereford
Hi everyone!

I have a problem with my HTC One (GSM). I accidentally wiped everything, including my OS and my backups. I've tried a lot of things, like sideloading or pushing roms to my phone, but sideloading always fails and i can't install the roms i push to my phone. My phone is S-OFF and i still can access recovery (TWRP 2.6.3.3) and bootloader, but now my phone doesn't get recognized by my pc, so i'm stuck there.. Also, when i'm in the bootloader it says something i haven't seen before: OS-3.58.1700.5 (3.06.1700.10)
I really don't know what i can do to fix this.. I searched many forums, but i never found someone else with this specific problem.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with this, thanks!

Your phone is in a kind of limbo, stuck between two roms, I imagine you ran an RUU but never let it complete
read here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2516681

By the way. You could always try an OTG cable

Last edited: