[ROM]11/12/11] SuperCM7 Nexus_S Go Go Go! (v1.5.1)

Search This thread

htcclay

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2008
Atlanta
SuperCM7 Nexus S v1.5.1

Release Version: 1.5.1

MD5 Sum: ADF47B230975EC88CE6EC7E0A13E72AA

Credits: Jesus Christ, Cyanogen/TeamDouche, Droid Tech (For supplying me with the Nexus S!!!) and Sonny Sekhon for the ICS framework.

Base Firmware: 2.3.7

Radio Required: Stock is fine

Wipe Required: I always wipe. Coming from CM7 you should be okay.

Special instructions: After Flashing 1.5.1 you may want to go into Settings/Device settings and adjust your color tuning. (May be washed out)

Tip
Change Color multipliers to...
Red: .7760
Green .7866
Blue .8000

Enjoy
In Christ
Clay

Link:SuperCM7NexusS_v1.5.1.zip

Code:
[B][SIZE=4]Changelog[/SIZE][/B]

android: logger: bump up the logger buffer sizes (samsung-kernel-crespo)net: wireless: change the expire time about each entry of scan results (samsung-kernel-crespo)rtc alarm: fix bad index when canceling alarms[] (samsung-kernel-crespo)LGEStarRIL: Fix hanging up background calls (android_frameworks_base)Remove dead code. (android_frameworks_base)
cpufreq interactive governor: Update governor (samsung-kernel-crespo)net: wireless: bcm4329: Skip dhd_bus_stop() if bus is already down (samsung-kernel-crespo)net: wireless: bcm4329: Prohibit FW access in case of FW crash (samsung-kernel-crespo)Clean sysfs stats on cpufreq_stats unload (samsung-kernel-crespo)Updated Turkish translation for CrespoParts (android_device_samsung_crespo)Solve non real error debug message from camera (android_device_samsung_crespo)
Include all kineto messages in radio log, including GANRIL, GANAT etc. (android_system_core)Avoid debug spam. (android_system_core)Upgrade kernel to 01285-gdbbd454 (android_device_samsung_crespo)Revert "mmc: core: put eMMC in sleep (cmd5) mode before suspend" (samsung-kernel-crespo)PM: Wait for completion of the parent resume before resuming (samsung-kernel-crespo)[PATCH] Fix memory leak in cpufreq_stats.c (samsung-kernel-crespo)CrespoParts : update Japanese translation (android_device_samsung_crespo)Update kernel for last commits 01282-gca5d54b (android_device_samsung_crespo)Revert "Multiple kernel bluetooth upgrades from kernel.org" (samsung-kernel-crespo)
Power widget defaults (brightness and sound) (android_frameworks_base)debuggerd: Fix symbol table creation (android_system_core)Update binary kernel file to 01281-g09928e3 (android_device_samsung_crespo)Clean LED codes (samsung-kernel-crespo)lockscreen: new Ring style (1/3) (android_frameworks_base)Update binary kernel to 01280-gcac23c0 (android_device_samsung_crespo)Disable bl_on to be writed on boot (samsung-kernel-crespo)Correct typo on time selection (android_device_samsung_crespo)Check the dafult value of gamma if never set (android_device_samsung_crespo)Correct Some translations arrays (android_device_samsung_crespo)Add NFC to boadconfig and remove ARMV7A_BUG (android_device_samsung_crespo)
[SIZE=2]-Added some ICS framework-res to pretty things up. (Thanks to Sonny Sekhon!!) [url]https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sonny.theme.ics[/url]
[/SIZE]

Attachments

• screenshot-1320506568865.jpg
    screenshot-1320506568865.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2,267
  • screenshot-1320506578280.jpg
    screenshot-1320506578280.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,365
  • screenshot-1320514171728.jpg
    screenshot-1320514171728.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,352
  • screenshot-1320514186966.jpg
    screenshot-1320514186966.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,233
  • screenshot-1321141647569.jpg
    screenshot-1321141647569.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,095
Last edited:

htcclay

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2008
Atlanta
SuperCM7 Nexus v1.5 (NEW!)

Release Name: SuperCM7 Nexus S

Release Version: 1.5

MD5 Sum: 6A37D88959FBA626E254538C394A5314

Credits: Jesus Christ, Cyanogen/TeamDouche, Droid Tech (For supplying me with the Nexus S!!!) AndroidSpin and Six6sicks for the boot Animation.

Wipe Required: I always wipe. This will be up to you.

Special instructions: I've chosen to use the Stock CM7 kernel...it is perfect imho. If you want, there are a dozen other kernels for the Nexus S to try. This one is ready out of the box...no hassle required.

Thoughts-

-This is the first update for the Nexus S I've done in awhile. This really should be 2.0, but I'll reserve that for ICS.
-This is based strongly off of CM7 with some tweeks.
-The Super Series is built for myself...this is why I don't post long changelogs.
-I'm simply posting my personal daily driver.
-If this is an issue...SuperCM7 may not be for you. :)

That aside...
Enjoy
In Christ
Clay

Download Link: http://goo.gl/di6MM

SuperCM7Nexus S v.1.3

-Change Log

-Built from cm_crespo_full-100 Nightly

-Added new "talk"

-Added microbes live wallpaper

-Fixed notification text issues (Hard to read)

-Here's a good app to take advantage of Voodoo http://market.android.com/details?id=org.projectvoodoo.controlapp

-Special thanks to Jesus Christ, Cyanogen, Team Douche, Mathkid95 and Sonnysekhon

In Christ
Clay

MD5: 263450360ECA4CA819020E7A4509D2E3

Link: http://goo.gl/Ngi5d or http://goo.gl/F2Dak

SuperCM7Nexus_S v.1.2
-Built from cm_crespo_full-98 Nightly

-Added [KERNEL]*Matr1x* with BLN and voodoo v2.0 - bluetooth fix and cm7 support by
mathkid95

-Added a few more touch ups

Enjoy
In Christ
Clay

MD5:0F2FC69D05BD43B655449EE273A5B661

Link:http://goo.gl/DfYHN

SuperCM7Nexus_S v.1.1

317276593.png

Change log

-Built from cm_crespo_full-97 Nightly

-Added a lot of awesome work from sonnysekhon. (Awesome guy)
(Check out more of his work here http://goo.gl/Zf8V5)

-Added a few "this and that's" as per usual

-Added to ROM Manager

-Running really well :)

Super special thanks to Cyanogen and Team Douche ;)

In
Christ
Clay

MD5: 6C6B9BD70ACC42FB8487A9DB5E83B299

Link: http://goo.gl/ePAQQ

SuperCM7Nexus_S v.1.0.1

-Built from cm_crespo_full-96 Nightly

-Added a few speed fixes

-Much much more...:rolleyes:

Wipe Required: I always wipe.

Special Thanks to Cyanogen and Team Douche

This is the first trial run ;)

Clay

In Christ

MD5: 7A36D26DFC5CB56F8D26F53E1A5B4DE4

Link:http://files.androidspin.com/downlo...s S Tmobile/&file=SuperCM7Nexus_S_v.1.0.2.zip

I don't intend on Q and A...
This is just something that I made for myself and decided to share. :)
Enjoy

Last edited:

Jibreil

Jan 11, 2007
Mumbai
Thanks for providing us with a new ROM. Would love to see some screenshots, along with a list of mods and features included. Plus a basic installation guide for novice users.

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Welcome to Nexus S. I know your work was much appriciated in the G2/Vision forums so looking forward to see more from you.

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Flashed and booted. Its hard to tell any big difference from all other CM based roms right know, they all run great and so does this. Will try it for a while and see. But for all who wonders it has a lotof grey in it, it reminds little of the theme greybread but with green statusbar icons, and it has lots of themed icons. Personally im not to crazy about the theme but its fast and smooth.

guildamx

Apr 2, 2010
Milan
Well, I have been appreciating Clay's works since I owned my very first android phone (Magic32A)!

Many thanks for sharing!

damngood98

Sep 7, 2009
Detroit
316730901.jpg

316731395.jpg

316731676.jpg

screens from clay's twitter for those interested

if you've never tried one of his roms here's basically what you're getting: based off of the latest cm, a nice looking theme, a very smooth rom :D

i actually still use my old g1 as my mp3 player and it's still got an supercm froyo on it. best that phone ever ran.

TommyDom

Nov 22, 2010
Leesburg
tommydom.tumblr.com
Update to 1.1 in OP...
Enjoy
In
Christ
Clay

Downloading now for replacing my stock ROM... Love the G2 ROM. Super pleased with that ROM. Looking forward to this one.

[edit]
So, I've noticed some folks downgrading to XXKB3 - I have XXKD1. Do you suggest a different radio?

Never mind - I see your note that stock radio is fine... I will be running with stock. :)
[/edit]

Tommy.

Last edited:

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
This is one fast rom im getting 3210 in quadrant with built in kernel, and its not an OC kernel its cclocked at 1000Mhz. It also feels very stable.

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
What is the recommended radio for the I9020T? What's everyone using?
Clay
Im runing XXKB1 seems to run best for me. I`ve tried the latest that came with GRJ22 (XXKD1, i think) but i went back to XXKB1. Works best for me, but im in sweden maybe on other networks its another radio that works best. by the way thank you for your xellent work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SuperCM7 Nexus S v1.5.1

Release Version: 1.5.1

MD5 Sum: ADF47B230975EC88CE6EC7E0A13E72AA

Credits: Jesus Christ, Cyanogen/TeamDouche, Droid Tech (For supplying me with the Nexus S!!!) and Sonny Sekhon for the ICS framework.

Wipe Required: I always wipe. Coming from CM7 you should be okay.

Special instructions: After Flashing 1.5.1 you may want to go into Settings/Device settings and adjust your color tuning. (May be washed out)

Tip
    Change Color multipliers to...
    Red: .7760
    Green .7866
    Blue .8000

Enjoy
    In Christ
    Clay

Link:SuperCM7NexusS_v1.5.1.zip

Code:
    [B][SIZE=4]Changelog[/SIZE][/B]

android: logger: bump up the logger buffer sizes (samsung-kernel-crespo)net: wireless: change the expire time about each entry of scan results (samsung-kernel-crespo)rtc alarm: fix bad index when canceling alarms[] (samsung-kernel-crespo)LGEStarRIL: Fix hanging up background calls (android_frameworks_base)Remove dead code. (android_frameworks_base)
    cpufreq interactive governor: Update governor (samsung-kernel-crespo)net: wireless: bcm4329: Skip dhd_bus_stop() if bus is already down (samsung-kernel-crespo)net: wireless: bcm4329: Prohibit FW access in case of FW crash (samsung-kernel-crespo)Clean sysfs stats on cpufreq_stats unload (samsung-kernel-crespo)Updated Turkish translation for CrespoParts (android_device_samsung_crespo)Solve non real error debug message from camera (android_device_samsung_crespo)
    Include all kineto messages in radio log, including GANRIL, GANAT etc. (android_system_core)Avoid debug spam. (android_system_core)Upgrade kernel to 01285-gdbbd454 (android_device_samsung_crespo)Revert "mmc: core: put eMMC in sleep (cmd5) mode before suspend" (samsung-kernel-crespo)PM: Wait for completion of the parent resume before resuming (samsung-kernel-crespo)[PATCH] Fix memory leak in cpufreq_stats.c (samsung-kernel-crespo)CrespoParts : update Japanese translation (android_device_samsung_crespo)Update kernel for last commits 01282-gca5d54b (android_device_samsung_crespo)Revert "Multiple kernel bluetooth upgrades from kernel.org" (samsung-kernel-crespo)
    Power widget defaults (brightness and sound) (android_frameworks_base)debuggerd: Fix symbol table creation (android_system_core)Update binary kernel file to 01281-g09928e3 (android_device_samsung_crespo)Clean LED codes (samsung-kernel-crespo)lockscreen: new Ring style (1/3) (android_frameworks_base)Update binary kernel to 01280-gcac23c0 (android_device_samsung_crespo)Disable bl_on to be writed on boot (samsung-kernel-crespo)Correct typo on time selection (android_device_samsung_crespo)Check the dafult value of gamma if never set (android_device_samsung_crespo)Correct Some translations arrays (android_device_samsung_crespo)Add NFC to boadconfig and remove ARMV7A_BUG (android_device_samsung_crespo)
    [SIZE=2]-Added some ICS framework-res to pretty things up. (Thanks to Sonny Sekhon!!) [url]https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sonny.theme.ics[/url]
    [/SIZE]
    unfortunatly i coudent understand u ,

i have to flash a kernel to have flashing lite for missed calls and mesages?

is it an app?

thanks

yes, correct

install the kernel..and then look on the market for BLN
    so if i get it than this rom is just CM7 without tweaks and without anything just stock CM compiled?

Just try it. ;)

p.s. I love Israel!
    Here come's a new rom :p Would you mind to list out all the feature you done?
    why is it dated 6/12? lol

I can time travel...duh.