[Q] I need help!!!!

Search This thread

jeremyp1

Jan 21, 2014
I am wanting to download the Google edition of the 4.4.2 kit Kat update for the Sprint HTC One but am having no luck, can someone help me? I need a sense Rom and I don't like the new update Sprint provides. I'm currently on viperrom 3.5.0 because they don't have the newer versions for Sprint. Everything I look for good Roms they say I need TWRP 2.6.3.3 but the Sprint version is only 2.6.3.0. I'm just sad about this I really want the Google edition.

Sloth

Inactive RC / Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 23, 2012
Xda-Dev,NV
Use the latest version of TWRP,CWM, or PhilzTouch and you should be ok

weidnerj

May 24, 2010
I am wanting to download the Google edition of the 4.4.2 kit Kat update for the Sprint HTC One but am having no luck, can someone help me? I need a sense Rom and I don't like the new update Sprint provides. I'm currently on viperrom 3.5.0 because they don't have the newer versions for Sprint. Everything I look for good Roms they say I need TWRP 2.6.3.3 but the Sprint version is only 2.6.3.0. I'm just sad about this I really want the Google edition.

I don't think that you can run Google edition. That is a GSM version and not CDMA. I would wait to see if someone can confirm that before you hose your phone. Know that they have unbrick directions for those that flash the GSM version on Sprint (which is CDMA).

jeremyp1

Jan 21, 2014
I actually set my phone to gsm because I have a bad esn and i SIM unlocked my phone, the HTC one is everything compatible

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using xda app-developers app

Sloth

Apr 23, 2012
Xda-Dev,NV
Download the recovery you want
Put the file in your platform tools folder
Open a cmd window from that folder
Type adb reboot bootloader
It should say fastbootusb
Type fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img
Type fastboot erase cache
Done

jeremyp1

Jan 21, 2014
Download the recovery you want
Put the file in your platform tools folder
Open a cmd window from that folder
Type adb reboot bootloader
It should say fastbootusb
Type fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img
Type fastboot erase cache
Done

I am backing up my phone because i like the rom and everything on my phone right now, is taking forever, but i just realized it isn't a sense rom like i thought it was. do you know if there is a way to get the phone to work with the sim unlock because the guy who posted the guide to sim unlock said i have to have a sense rom for the sim to work properly. it works right now i just dont want for it to not work and not be able to fix it

Sloth

Apr 23, 2012
Xda-Dev,NV
I am backing up my phone because i like the rom and everything on my phone right now, is taking forever, but i just realized it isn't a sense rom like i thought it was. do you know if there is a way to get the phone to work with the sim unlock because the guy who posted the guide to sim unlock said i have to have a sense rom for the sim to work properly. it works right now i just dont want for it to not work and not be able to fix it
I know nothing about sim unlock
I would suggest running an RUU and start fresh