help flashing Kit Kat, locked bootloader

Search This thread

TwoBuells

Dec 31, 2010
I get a failed msg when I try the OTA update.
my phone is a xt907 currently rooted and system version is 98.30.1XT907, no bloatware removed

I know how to use RSD lite. which and where can I get the right files to flash back to stock

I've been searching this site and with unlocked bootloaders and lock bootloaders I don't know which files to use to flash back to stock

shromy

Apr 8, 2013
my phone is a xt907 currently rooted and system version is 98.30.1XT907, no bloatware removed

I know how to use RSD lite. which and where can I get the right files to flash back to stock

I've been searching this site and with unlocked bootloaders and lock bootloaders I don't know which files to use to flash back to stock

You can actually just flash the OTA with RSD. You need to remove all the getvar and oem lines from the .xml file once unpacked then flash. Worked for me first try after many fails. you loose root etc and user/app data etc.

Reactions: dmbtimmyb21

TwoBuells

Dec 31, 2010
I've been flashing roms since my Droid 1 but that might be a little advanced for me.
I'd really just like the correct file to flash back to stock so then I can upgrade to KK

TwoBuells

Dec 31, 2010
I used a script generator from another site, flashed back to stock and was able to take the OTA update.
Now I'm running KK, now I'll just have to wait like everyone else for root access again,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can actually just flash the OTA with RSD. You need to remove all the getvar and oem lines from the .xml file once unpacked then flash. Worked for me first try after many fails. you loose root etc and user/app data etc.