help in battery purchase..

Search This thread

gonxsster

Mar 26, 2013
I wanted to say that he wanted to see this (picture on th right, not left):

nexus-5-battery1.jpg

Can you tell me wich ROM are you using? I'm getting sick of Jelly Bean. Or please tell me what do you recommend to change the aspect.

----------------------------------

Buy Akku PollarCell, I bought it from Wansee Electronics on Ebay. 1700 mAh, is really good. Fits perfectly and is in good price too.
(Sorry for my english)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Free mobile app

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Can you tell me wich ROM are you using? I'm getting sick of Jelly Bean. Or please tell me what do you recommend to change the aspect.

Buy Akku PollarCell, I bought it from Wansee Electronics on Ebay. 1700 mAh, is really good. Fits perfectly and is in good price too.
(Sorry for my english)

That is not my screenshot. I got back to HarshJelly from 4.4 (ResurrectionRemix).

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gonxsster

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I understand what you mean.. :) But,
    I do not think he'll get it for now, because I just did the last ROM update. Maybe next time I'll post them. I apologize for that.
    I just wonder how Extended Battery is with 1500mAh, our normal value is 1500mAh. :)
    It's a my last screenshots, with my use of the internet to reply to my BBM chat.

Tap on it, it will show how much minutes it was on. This is just a %.

Yes, that's my daily use of the senior. I use it all-saving mode. And while all-round needs to be, and even then did not have many hours I think. Because I'm always support energy-efficient world. :eek: The important thing is I do not have to lose until significant moments, when having to deal with a job that requires me to connect to the internet. To call and sms I have a separate number for it. So my device is specifically for work-related activities, hobbies (not games) that must be connected to the internet only. :)

nexus-5-battery1.jpg

(Sorry for my english)

That is not my screenshot. I got back to HarshJelly from 4.4 (ResurrectionRemix).