[ROM][PORT][KK] AICP 4.4.2 unofficial

Search This thread

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
How's the battery life so far? Currently running AoCP 7.2 battery does not last the whole day.

Battery is bad across the board on KK, not rom specific. You have to tweak to get through the day, but it's doable.
Agreed. Depends on usage but i can go a day (as in from home to work 8-10 hrs) then i usually plug back up. I don't use GPU to control ui or data hacks like uncap 3g speed. Usually about 1-2 hours screen on time throughout the day will yield 4-6% batt loss/hour. Sync on/ Facebook Greenified

Reactions: SteveMurphy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a port from the I9100 section. I had absolutely nothing to do with its creation whatsoever. All thanks go to Vivek_Neel and Renderbroken, without whom this would not have been possible.

GhQyhHk.png

AICP original thread

...Plesae pop in over there and give them a thanks/donation...

What is AICP?​

AICP is known by someone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since than evolved as a mature rom with the BEST community you can find!!!
    Rom has always been AOKP based so expect all AOKP goodies + new additions.
    If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or AOKP team if it conserns their modifications. This rom isn't AOKP supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!! Please post any problems with this port here and not in the original thread

FEATURES OF AICP:​

*AUDIO FIX FOR THE EPIC BATTERY LIFE (Huge thanks to @UtkarshGupta)
    *TWEAKS FOR SDCARD SPEED,RAM , CLEANER(Huge thanks to @slaid480)
    *SYNC WITH LATEST AICP SOURCE
    AOKP features
    TRDS Dark switch
    Halo
    OmniSwitch
    Profiles
    Lockscsreen Notifications
    Active Display
    Wakelock blocker
    System app Remover
    Animations
    Theme chooser
    Open source Google dialer with nearby places, lookup
    Lockscreen color theming
    Lockscreen blur
    Density Changer
    Partition Information
    QS Tile colors
    BatteryBar
    NFC polling mode
    Ad blocker
    TeloRadio
    ADB Paranoia mode
    AND MANY MORE...!

Please note that I have not changed anything in the rom. It is completely as @Vivek_Neel built it.

INSTALLATION:

DOWNLOAD AICP:
    Get your GAPPS
    Wipe data/factory reset
    Wipe cache/dalvik
    Format Syatem/Data
    Flash ROM zip
    Flash GAPS
    Reboot

HAVE FUN!!
    AICP running great, thanks razen for bringing this to us, and thanks @Vivek_Neel for building it. I'm a huge fan of customization options, and this rom doesn't disappoint. It runs great with Render's TWRP 3/22 kernel - what more could you ask for?
    OP update

Op has been updated to build five and is no longer an aroma installer. It installs just like any other rom now.
    Look at this, more things for me to flash tomorrow!!!! Great job, my friend!

Op is still a little rough around the edges. I'm going to update it to build five tonight. I was trying to hurry to get it up before the kiddos got home.