Windows Mobile 7 Theme for your Dash

Search This thread

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
This is a theme I created from a couple of themes posted on the SBSH forums, started by the Windows Mobile 7 screenshots.

I have attached the MadBeetle clock plugin as well as Smartmonitor which are both required to display this theme properly. You will need to register MadBeetle, Smartmonitor is free. The theme is attached as a .cab file for easy installation. Thanks

For those needing the blue SmartToolkit theme, it's included in the theme cab. The cab will create the WM7 folder under Program Files/SmartToolkit/skins and dump the required files into that directory. All you have to do after that is go to Appearance, in SmartToolKit and change the theme.

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4,447
  • MBClockPlug_SP4.cab
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,334
Last edited:

lubs

Sep 1, 2007
Nice theme. Too bad about Mad Beetle though, the word 'demo' over the clock really kills the look.

corrado85

Feb 2, 2008
how do u install the clock and the smart monitor on to the ppc after u get them extracted? thanks for the help! cant wait to try this out!

corrado85

Feb 2, 2008
ok i installed the wm7 theme cab. then i moved the extracted folder of smartmonitor and mbclockplug_sp4 to \Program files\smarttoolkit\skins\*.* directory and i dont see the clock or the other information.

secondly, my icons are small and misaligned (placed right underneath the blue box) and i dont have my calendar!!!
what do i do NRGZ28?? thanks bro

Last edited:

corrado85

Feb 2, 2008
thanks bud i figured everything out :)

btw can you please also sugg what program i can use to overclock my dash a lil bit more? thanks

timothyjok

May 1, 2007
MA
LMAO that's a classic reply. You made my day.

Some of these people drive me. Especially with Madbeetle people because he has been more than helpful with any questions you have. he even offered to install the plug ins in an existing home screen for me. I can see maybe like Microsoft or companies like that. But for Gods sake pay the little guy!!

Mikey

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Wheaton, Il
Google Pixel Fold
Some of these people drive me. Especially with Madbeetle people because he has been more than helpful with any questions you have. he even offered to install the plug ins in an existing home screen for me. I can see maybe like Microsoft or companies like that. But for Gods sake pay the little guy!!

Tim...if you lived in Chicago, i would so buy you a beer or a new battery lol

estranged_inc

Mar 1, 2007
Seattle
For a clock? I don't drive a Lexus because I throw around $5 to every shmuck that makes a clock. Go donate to a freeware site you dumb ****.

It is only a clock, but I do not have the skill to develop my own clock, so I am happy to pay a small donation to the person who does have the skill.

The way I look at it, it's just one less beer this Friday :)

timothyjok

May 1, 2007
MA
For a clock? I don't drive a Lexus because I throw around $5 to every shmuck that makes a clock. Go donate to a freeware site you dumb ****.[

That kind of confirms it. You drive a Lexus but you don't want to pay a guy for his efforts. Is that how you got the Lexus. Ripping people off 5 bucks at a time

Last edited: