[GAME] [2.2+/3.0+] Lines & Puzzles - Reinventing a classic

Search This thread

mocelet2000

Jun 26, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Rediscover connect-in-line games with the first and only app to include more than 200 unique puzzles, multitouch and cool themes. Get it on Google Play

FeaturedGraphic.png

Hi there!

Let me introduce you my second Android game (maybe some of you remember Four in a Row HD, it was featured in XDA Portal last year and it's currently in the top of brain games).

The game allows playing standard Tic Tac Toe, non-gravitational Four in a Line or Freestyle Gomoku in cool boards up to 15x15 made of wood, chalk, sand and neon glow lights featuring multitouch scale and pan.
And...teasing your brain solving over 200 unique and carefully designed game riddles that will test your skills while progressively learning the common winning techniques and strategies.

It's probably the most complete implementation of this kind of games to date. Available for Android 2.2 and later, it supports everything from small phones to large Full HD tablets. It's ad supported and almost a hundred riddles are free to play, by a small-priced in-app purchase ads are removed and all the riddles unlocked.

Suggestions, ratings and error reporting is more than welcome. It's been tested in a Galaxy ACE, Galaxy Nexus JB 4.1.1, Nexus 7, Asus Transformer TF-101 and HTC Desire, but you know that about fragmentation :)

THANKS & REGARDS from Spain,

Alberto Hernández

Download link:

Screenshots:

LinesPuzzlesPromoStd.jpg

LinesPuzzlesPromoRiddles.jpg

Promotional video:

Last edited:

mocelet2000

Jun 26, 2011
Madrid, Spain
I wonder how long does Google Play take in updating the stats of a new app... Two days and it's still displaying that 5-10 people installed the app, though there are almost 20 ratings and the developer's console actually displays 221 installs. Not in the new apps list of the Store either...

Anyway, any feedback please? Comments are highly appreciated, especially if something is not working in a device I've not been able to test :) Thanks so much!

mocelet2000

Jun 26, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Getting ready for Halloween!

New themed board featuring ghosts & pumpkins to enjoy the incoming Halloween!

halloween_linespuzzles_en.jpg

As usual, thanks for rating and suggestions. The game is (slowly) starting to climb in the brain and puzzle rankings :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rediscover connect-in-line games with the first and only app to include more than 200 unique puzzles, multitouch and cool themes. Get it on Google Play

FeaturedGraphic.png

Hi there!

Let me introduce you my second Android game (maybe some of you remember Four in a Row HD, it was featured in XDA Portal last year and it's currently in the top of brain games).

The game allows playing standard Tic Tac Toe, non-gravitational Four in a Line or Freestyle Gomoku in cool boards up to 15x15 made of wood, chalk, sand and neon glow lights featuring multitouch scale and pan.
    And...teasing your brain solving over 200 unique and carefully designed game riddles that will test your skills while progressively learning the common winning techniques and strategies.

It's probably the most complete implementation of this kind of games to date. Available for Android 2.2 and later, it supports everything from small phones to large Full HD tablets. It's ad supported and almost a hundred riddles are free to play, by a small-priced in-app purchase ads are removed and all the riddles unlocked.

Suggestions, ratings and error reporting is more than welcome. It's been tested in a Galaxy ACE, Galaxy Nexus JB 4.1.1, Nexus 7, Asus Transformer TF-101 and HTC Desire, but you know that about fragmentation :)

THANKS & REGARDS from Spain,

Alberto Hernández

Download link:

Screenshots:

LinesPuzzlesPromoStd.jpg

LinesPuzzlesPromoRiddles.jpg

Promotional video:

cool...

it's really a time passing..... i played for few minutes....
    nice and quick gameplays

thanks
    Thanks a lot for this game! Clean, smart & light. Keep up the good work ;)