CnM Touchpad 7 a10 stuck on Android logo, cant flash rom? Please help someone

Search This thread

yodjone1

Aug 6, 2010
Wasn't sure where to post this, so figured here was the safest option - just change it if it needs it!

Hey guys. I've recently bought a CnM Touchpad 7 inch (a10 chip)

It was running fine till i installed an app i believe it didnt like. now when I boot it all it shows is the android logo constantly on loop and wont boot into the OS

So i held down vol + and power on button for 10 seconds to go into 3e recovery

I've tried wiping the cache / reset option but it still reboot and is stuck on the android logo on constant loop

i've tried Recovery (not clockword mod) and there is a boot from SD card, problem is it wont read any micro SD cards I put on it

so because of this i cant put a rom on it to flash it.

I figured as a last resort i'd try connecting it to my win7 pc and hoping it'd pick it up as a USB drive to drag and drop the rom on that way (even without the micro sd card inserted) since it has onboard memory of around 6gb i believe. but win7 dosent recognise it and cant find drivers for it

Any suggestions? I'm really stuck here. otherwise i've just got a bricked tablet.

Kind regards if anyone can shed light on this!

Last edited:

xain1568

Oct 16, 2014
manchester
Wasn't sure where to post this, so figured here was the safest option - just change it if it needs it!

Hey guys. I've recently bought a CnM Touchpad 7 inch (a10 chip)

It was running fine till i installed an app i believe it didnt like. now when I boot it all it shows is the android logo constantly on loop and wont boot into the OS

So i held down vol + and power on button for 10 seconds to go into 3e recovery

I've tried wiping the cache / reset option but it still reboot and is stuck on the android logo on constant loop

i've tried Recovery (not clockword mod) and there is a boot from SD card, problem is it wont read any micro SD cards I put on it

so because of this i cant put a rom on it to flash it.

I figured as a last resort i'd try connecting it to my win7 pc and hoping it'd pick it up as a USB drive to drag and drop the rom on that way (even without the micro sd card inserted) since it has onboard memory of around 6gb i believe. but win7 dosent recognise it and cant find drivers for it

Any suggestions? I'm really stuck here. otherwise i've just got a bricked tablet.

Kind regards if anyone can shed light on this!

Is it A10 processor or Rockchip??