Att thrill 4g (lg p925) gingerbread official release ... Rom v20p

Search This thread

mikehogains

Sep 24, 2011
Thanks alot for this post is was very helpful!! remember to thank him guys!! I tried to update with just the tool and it kept saying your phone model isnt supported or something like that but this method works.

When i do this it says your model is not compatible with s/w update. my phne is rooted on 2.2.2 i did everything and its not working?????

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Thanks alot for this post is was very helpful!! remember to thank him guys!! I tried to update with just the tool and it kept saying your phone model isnt supported or something like that but this method works.

I did all the steps and the lg udate too says model not surporting s/w update?? what can i do now to update. also the file .kdz how do you use that to update im confused.

mugenex

Sep 25, 2009
I was on v10. 2.2. And update lg tool which is fine. After update i can not use any other roms thrill or op3d rom. All of them stuck at bootload. I hav to flash back to att gb official rom again with kdz style.
I still have external sd recognizing. Anyone have that issue
Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA Premium App

mikehogains

Sep 24, 2011
its funny my phone is just rooted and it wont update . my wife has the same pne completly stock and hers updates no problem whys that?? what do i need to do to get the update??

JReeher

I was on v10. 2.2. And update lg tool which is fine. After update i can not use any other roms thrill or op3d rom. All of them stuck at bootload. I hav to flash back to att gb official rom again with kdz style.
I still have external sd recognizing. Anyone have that issue

You still on froyo 2.2 ?

Sent from my LG Thrill running SIC ass 2.4 version BiOHaZArD

acem77

Nov 2, 2006
Is the officale update worth it?,
do bluetooth controllers work now?
What are ghost calls?
is the fm radio included now.
any other new things like the 2d to 3d converter for games?
will my titanium backups work with this update?

eg94

Dec 16, 2011
I tried adjusting settings but yeah I guess the convertor for 3d won't be as good like a game specifically made in 3d:(

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA

eg94

Dec 16, 2011
I was also wondering is any one working on a new ROM for the official thrill ginger bread update it are there current ones that are compatible? Thanks in advance

WeWearFedoras

Jan 19, 2012
Waco, Texas
Is the officale update worth it?,
do bluetooth controllers work now?
What are ghost calls?
is the fm radio included now.
any other new things like the 2d to 3d converter for games?
will my titanium backups work with this update?

I've heard of some ghost call issues... I'm rocking v20c with the same basebands as v20p (official) and using Lestatious BioHazard ROM with some tweaks and my phone is flying!

Sent from my BioHazardous LG Thrill

TylDurden

May 10, 2009
I tried adjusting settings but yeah I guess the convertor for 3d won't be as good like a game specifically made in 3d:(

Backstab HD run through the 3D converter looks better than Backstab 3D. It really depends on the games. Some lend themselves well to the converter. Others not so much. 90% of Gamelofts 3D games are broken.

mugenex

Sep 25, 2009
To Reedher

No, after i stuck on bootload with any. GB rom on xda (including op3d).i flash back to att GB with kdz.. now i have att gb. Just cant read external sd anymore

pete3000

Jul 4, 2008
I updated 2 thrills with the lg tool on win 7. one rooted, the other not.
Had to turn on USB debugging on the non rooted phone for lgs software to see it. otherwise the update ran fine without removing any applications or settings. May have to re root the one phone. Now the problem is my battery life has gone to 5 hours before dying. Seems like the phone stays awake even though the screen is off on both phones!. Don't see any ghost calls though. Thoughts?

Last edited:

kurrptsenate

May 6, 2011
The KDZ link on the first post is down

edit : nevermind. If you still have the modded hosts file in your system32 driver, it will block the download. Lol

Last edited:

eg94

Dec 16, 2011
So I lost my root after the official update, which method works for the official gingerbread update? Link plz

Top Liked Posts