[REQ] Field test display(FTD)

Search This thread

engwas

Oct 17, 2009
Hi All
Need a field test application like the one that use in nokia phone that i can lock the frequency of mobile to a specific one and see the GSM parameters (engineering mode)

screenshot0001vh9qy7.jpg

Last edited:

doffla

Jan 14, 2011
Is it really possible that there is no app wnere you can lock the frequency of mobile to a specific one and see the GSM parameters like ENGWAS asked ???

Pranksta02

Feb 2, 2011
Melbourne, Vic
it is kind of possible to lock frequencies using the *#*#4636#*#* by pressing menu while in the phone info screen and then selecting select radio band. It would be great if someone could design an app something like the nokia nemo/fieldtest app with the ability to easily lock frequency, carrier(uarfcn) and scramble code (psc). apparently the samsung galaxy has these sort of features in built, is it possible to rip it out of a rom and put it on to the desire if a standalone app cant or isnt created? This would save us a heap of time testing bases!

benny_01

Sep 29, 2008
it is kind of possible to lock frequencies using the *#*#4636#*#* by pressing menu while in the phone info screen and then selecting select radio band. It would be great if someone could design an app something like the nokia nemo/fieldtest app with the ability to easily lock frequency, carrier(uarfcn) and scramble code (psc). apparently the samsung galaxy has these sort of features in built, is it possible to rip it out of a rom and put it on to the desire if a standalone app cant or isnt created? This would save us a heap of time testing bases!

Hello Everyone, unfortunately on my Galaxy with this string does nothing
Have suggestions?

aleksb

Dec 14, 2010
Northants
You can access the built in FieldTest by using the "Any Cut" app from the market. Open it create shortcut, actions, select FieldTest from the list. This will give you a shortcut on your home screen.

Hope this helps..

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Premium App

doffla

Jan 14, 2011
the main issue is to be able to lock to a specific frequency of GSM or DSC band or to a specific scrambling code in UMTS and not only to choose GSM or UMTS band

MrOwA

May 4, 2011
Hello,
Pranksta02 I work for telco too. Until today I had a Nokia E51, and now I get a Nokia N8 or Samsung Galaxy S. For N8 unfortunately I do not have FTD (Symbian ^ 3) - maybe you have?.
On the Samsung, you can log on to the selected channel and testing (2G/3G)?

whoch

Nov 9, 2011
FieldTest Mode

I'm looking foward to the same issue: Lock a particular channel to analyse voice and data traffic. Does anyone know something about it?

Top Liked Posts