any mobile odin for our device?

Search This thread

kima09

Jan 20, 2014
Aizawl
well i wanna know if our device support those mobile odin? i don't have pc right now. so, if i my star support those mobile odin i can flash recovery key combo fix directly from my device. so that i will be able to tweak my star without worrying of messing it.. well im so excited to use mobile odin if supported... anyone who had test please tell me

P

psych.half

well i wanna know if our device support those mobile odin? i don't have pc right now. so, if i my star support those mobile odin i can flash recovery key combo fix directly from my device. so that i will be able to tweak my star without worrying of messing it.. well im so excited to use mobile odin if supported... anyone who had test please tell me

maybe... but i don;t know about it..
but if you only want to flash already recovery key combo fix and have cwm installed and is rooted.. i may provide you with cwm flashable fix.. ;)

kima09

Jan 20, 2014
Aizawl
maybe... but i don;t know about it..
but if you only want to flash already recovery key combo fix and have cwm installed and is rooted.. i may provide you with cwm flashable fix.. ;)

yeah my phone is already rooted and have cwm install. if you could provide me flashable zip, it would be sooo great....

yea thank you in advance

P

psych.half

Last edited:

Niku-Droid

May 27, 2014
Buddy, Mobile Odin is not supported for our s5282, but u can test it by downloading apk from google.com :mad: , if it works then post here:D

kima09

Jan 20, 2014
Aizawl
i think it will just say "Device not supported" or something like that.. :|

i will upload to the same fix thread in general section.. will ya test it.?. O__O
yeah sure... i had tested the first fix post but not working. i think that odin flashable file will be better than the first one. which need to flash as bootloader...

ill test your file if you upload

P

psych.half

yeah sure... i had tested the first fix post but not working. i think that odin flashable file will be better than the first one. which need to flash as bootloader...

ill test your file if you upload

you mean in the orginal dev thread? that is same as stock.. infact it doesn't even have init.d support.. >_>

okay.. uploading it right now.. do test and report.. check my thread in the General section