[Q] Help! i think i bricked my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0! :C

Search This thread

GavinFehr47

Mar 25, 2014
Hi,

Recently i bought a 16gb SD card from wal-mart and i thought that i could just use that to install apps with...boy was i wrong. Anyway, i decided to root and install cm11.0 on it, everything worked fine and dandy until i decided to install a mod that i saw that said "swap internal SD/External SD. It got me excited and so i jumped into installing it like normal (e.g. recover -> flash -> reboot) and my tablet started up at the boot logo for Samsung. i got excited and excited until i noticed it was taking FOREVER. it booted up and worked but the battery drained out because it was left with 5% left. it died, i tried turning it back on but nothing happens :'c. BUT although whenever i plug the tablet into a wall socket i get a battery logo and a little loading thing that indicates that its charging, BUT the indicator is frozen. It just doesn't move and neither does the charging bar.

I can send pictures of what it looks like but im no photographer :D:D Please helpp!!! :crying: :crying:

GavinFehr47

Mar 25, 2014
Can you get into recovery?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I cant really turn it on to begin with, like recovery or download mode. I tried to charge it but it just shows the charging icon and the a loading thing thats frozen. Cant get into download or recovery. Im pretty keen with getting out of hard bricks because i got out of like 3 but this one is pretty bad.

njstein

Jan 25, 2013
Boise
I cant really turn it on to begin with, like recovery or download mode. I tried to charge it but it just shows the charging icon and the a loading thing thats frozen. Cant get into download or recovery. Im pretty keen with getting out of hard bricks because i got out of like 3 but this one is pretty bad.

Wow, hmm, I'm just spit-balling but have you tried just leaving it plugged in overnight to see if it's charging but not showing that it's charging?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app