wifi keeps dropping out?

Search This thread

j4gz

Sep 22, 2013
hi there guys i facing a issue that i did not have before OK i received my phone back from Christmas 2013 it is fully rooted international unlocked and 4.2.2 and on mdc build mf9 as that is what it needed to be unlocked at the time, since i got it it will not connect it says authentication error and will not give me signal for wifi unless im in the same room close to the hub router and ideas pls

Sezmar

Aug 24, 2010
Dayton
hi there guys i facing a issue that i did not have before OK i received my phone back from Christmas 2013 it is fully rooted international unlocked and 4.2.2 and on mdc build mf9 as that is what it needed to be unlocked at the time, since i got it it will not connect it says authentication error and will not give me signal for wifi unless im in the same room close to the hub router and ideas pls

Try installing WiFi Analyzer from the Google Play and see what channels are in your home. You may have to switch your channel in your home router.

j4gz

Sep 22, 2013
Ok hi guys I recieved my phone back after a incident on 2013 since getting it back it will not connect to the wifi get a message authentication error its been rooted international unlocked still on 4.22 and on mdc what can I do to get this resolved

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Every place I connect to with wifi I never get a good signal do you think it may have something to do with the modem on the phone or something along them lines pls pls help very annoying also very weak signal