Best kitkat rom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kansasboy001

Dec 23, 2013
I am new to the Evo 4g lte and would like to know what the best and most stable kitkat rom is.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

yelped

Feb 10, 2011
To be honest, it depends on what type of Rom you want. No ones going to be able to tell you that. I personally prefer CM11. I just wish that they would post the latest build on the thread.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

SilverZero

May 18, 2010
It's easy to just flash one, try it for a bit, then flash another and compare them. You could even make a nandroid backup of each one after you get it set up and customized a bit so you can flash back and forth to really get an idea of how they differ.

You also need to consider whether you want to use the old partition layout or the new one, as that will determine to some extent what your options are for ROMs. They're not all available for the new layout just yet.

I'll be doing this exact thing today with SlimKat, MeanBean, Carbon, and a couple of Sense 4.3 ROMs.

Last edited:

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
I will repeat in this thread, what I have said in your others that have asked the same question:

There is no best rom. Every rom is best to those that like the one they are using. You really can't ask a question like this and gain a true feel for any rom.

Here's an idea, try some out and formulate your own opinion. This is the ONLY way to find out which one is best.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will repeat in this thread, what I have said in your others that have asked the same question:

There is no best rom. Every rom is best to those that like the one they are using. You really can't ask a question like this and gain a true feel for any rom.

Here's an idea, try some out and formulate your own opinion. This is the ONLY way to find out which one is best.

Thread closed.