Doing a factory reset and keeping root

Search This thread

adam13141

Jun 15, 2013
I have a rooted Note 3 and was wondering is it possible to do a factory reset and keep root? I am considering selling my note so I want the phone to be completely wiped of my personal information but have it retain root as I think that will help the resale. I have not flashed roms I am still using stock but am using things like xsposed installer. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

eroracing

Nov 24, 2007
Yes...... You should keep root! I personally have factory reset my device a few times and never lost root!

Sent from my Note 3 SM-N900A rooted by Designgears

Reactions: adam13141

adam13141

Jun 15, 2013
Thanks! I did a factory reset and kept root!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

lyrad12

Nov 19, 2010
I have a rooted Note 3 and was wondering is it possible to do a factory reset and keep root? I am considering selling my note so I want the phone to be completely wiped of my personal information but have it retain root as I think that will help the resale. I have not flashed roms I am still using stock but am using things like xsposed installer. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

elo guys since I wanna ask the same question about this, what build number are you right now when u factory rest your device?adam? thinking of doing it because of this android os battery drain wishing it will fix the problem, same stock here rooted and wnamexposed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes...... You should keep root! I personally have factory reset my device a few times and never lost root!

Sent from my Note 3 SM-N900A rooted by Designgears