[ROM][CM10.1][BCM21654] Development & Discussion]

Search This thread

Alonso1398

Jun 23, 2013
Keep it up alonso i wish u make it stable or almost stable as soon as possible :happy:

Thanks Rahul, made new thread for cm 10.1. It is now almost stable, need help fixing video recorder (log) and calls (log)

I tought the call problem was related to proximity sensor but I'm not really sure now because apps like Viber for making calls works perfectly (screen turns on and off without problems and doesn't reboot) however when I answer an incoming normal call, it lasts for 2 or 3 seconds and the screen was always turned on in that moment.
Also I think it could be related to bluetooth config because of this line on logcat:
Code:
E/BluetoothPhoneService( 1845): Could not get a handle on Connection object for the call

Reactions: ballerd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yup sure i will.....from two days broad band is not working so I can't come to online. ....

you can take logs without adb too... if rom didn't booted just return back to cwm and flash aroma file mAnager and go to data/tombstones in that folder many files present. . copy allfiles to sd view in gedit ... error message will be in Brown colour... this helps to fix all bugs. .. I fixed for pocket neo like this method only.. since adb is working only after authorizing pc in development settings...

Thanks a lot, didn't know that trick of aroma file manager, now finally made it boot :victory::victory:

Whats working?
    -It boots
    -Touch
    -Hardware buttons (home fixed and now wakes the device)
    -Camera (all modes)
    -Vibration
    -Rotation
    -CRT effect
    -Sound
    -Wi-fi
    -Bluetooth (it can receive files but not sure if it can send)
    -Storage (both internal and external)
    -Button for start reproducing music tough it can't stop it
    -Microphone
    -Ril

What's not working?
    -fm radio

Notes:
    -For some reason the glow effect wile sliding is orange instead of blue :p

Edit: Link to the thread here
    CM11 WIP ...

2s7yik1.jpg
    eq1ibm.jpg

2d4eoy.jpg
    2u43hcn.jpg

except dual sim almost everything not working(force close).. only sim related apps like messaging,calling works...

This state is kinda opposite to cm10.1, whereas in cm10.1 except ril almost everything worked :p ...

lets hope to have stable one :) ...

all the best for exams @Alonso1398

EDIT:

logcat for ril

Code:
    adb logcat -b radio -v time -d > ril.txt

in my point of view radio logcat is useless for our device, it shows various errors but still everything working good :p ..

i think ril patch is present in cm10.1 as default.. so i think need to concentrate on init.hardware.rc , properirity files, ril class
    Soo now finished compiling and installed but got a bootloop. Something interesting is that if restore boot from stock via cwm, it passes the bootanimation and a window that says android upgrading appears but when it finishes, then makes the bootanimation again and do the same eternally.
    Updated a lot my device tree based on yours. Here is the device tree, the only folder that didn't modified was overlay, also the files from rootdir are the ones from my device (except init.recovery.rhea_ss_ivoryss.rc).

This are the files I'm using as proprietary blobs. Also I haven't modified my kernel source and had to comment"TARGET_USERIMAGES_USE_EXT4" from boardconfig.mk because for some reason was giving errors while compiling.

Also when trying taking logcat via adb it stucks on - waiting for device -

I was so close of getting it to boot :crying:

Edit: I think the files from the rootdir folder on my tree are the ones that should be edited, so already edited them to be like from your tree and I'm compiling again

Edit2: Editing those files to much do even worse, get stucked on the device logo so most of the files from rootdir are still the ones from the device. Also updated the system.prop file that was forgetting but still didn't worked to past bootanimation. Been really hard trying to fix it, could someone give me a hand?

yup sure i will.....from two days broad band is not working so I can't come to online. ....

you can take logs without adb too... if rom didn't booted just return back to cwm and flash aroma file mAnager and go to data/tombstones in that folder many files present. . copy allfiles to sd view in gedit ... error message will be in Brown colour... this helps to fix all bugs. .. I fixed for pocket neo like this method only.. since adb is working only after authorizing pc in development settings...
    Keep it up alonso i wish u make it stable or almost stable as soon as possible :happy:

Thanks Rahul, made new thread for cm 10.1. It is now almost stable, need help fixing video recorder (log) and calls (log)

I tought the call problem was related to proximity sensor but I'm not really sure now because apps like Viber for making calls works perfectly (screen turns on and off without problems and doesn't reboot) however when I answer an incoming normal call, it lasts for 2 or 3 seconds and the screen was always turned on in that moment.
    Also I think it could be related to bluetooth config because of this line on logcat:
    Code:
    E/BluetoothPhoneService( 1845): Could not get a handle on Connection object for the call
    Status for Cm10.1 on galaxy music

Status for Cm10.1 on galaxy music