Waterproof case

Search This thread

weenerdog3443

Dec 30, 2010
Just like luquipel if we make our voices heard we will get a nice waterproof case. Honestly to me does not matter who makes it as long as we can have options to a nice waterproof case.I am sure the market is there if not will be soon with the way they keep marketing this phone

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

CrazzyBoy265

Nov 25, 2013
Just like luquipel if we make our voices heard we will get a nice waterproof case. Honestly to me does not matter who makes it as long as we can have options to a nice waterproof case.I am sure the market is there if not will be soon with the way they keep marketing this phone

Is luquipel a case?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

weenerdog3443

Dec 30, 2010
Is luquipel a case?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

No, liquepel you mail your phone and they coat the out and in with a waterproof coating.

In my lime of business, climbing towers, for me it has to have a solid case and the waterproof.

I have already sent letters to fireproof and incepio, hopefully with enough we can get one.

ldorbin

Dec 5, 2010
We should choose a couple of companies to bombard with emails and try getting as many people as possible to request this!

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
Sorry to bring this back to the top.
Im looking for a waterproof case. I searched Amazon and some other retailers who made a waterproof case for different phones and so far no luck.

Has anyone found one for the G2?

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
I just remembered a company that makes waterproof skins for certain devices. iOttie .. They make one for the SGS4 and I think that might be the same size as the LG G2 and it might work.
Then just place it in a rugged case. Boom!

bigsnack

Feb 5, 2011
I'd be interested in a waterproof case too. Can we maybe do more emailing to get it done?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why don't we send it emails to Seidio for am Obex case for all of our G2s

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app