TW kernel

Search This thread

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
Can someone recommend good kernel, for tw rom, good performance, also battery and with no sods with best stability, im new here and saw many kernels with oc 2.8 GHz and undervolting, best battery and etc, so tell me your oppinion

It is a hard question but the answer is pretty simple. What is good for my phone does not necessary good for yours. Need to try it yourself.
And for overclock kernel don't use overclock setting all the day.Higher clock means higher battery usage.

Reactions: antique_sonic

4aces

Feb 16, 2010
Can someone recommend good kernel, for tw rom, good performance, also battery and with no sods with best stability, im new here and saw many kernels with oc 2.8 GHz and undervolting, best battery and etc, so tell me your oppinion
It depends on what u actually need. OC wouldn't be very stable for example. If u don't want a lot of customization and a stable kernel try lean kernel if you like more features try n3. They are actually all pretty good I tried every kernel and haven't had issues. At the end of the day u will have to look yourself what fits u and your phone best. If you need some info about kernels search for kernel explanation. Got help myself not 2 long ago;)

Reactions: Fulfen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It is a hard question but the answer is pretty simple. What is good for my phone does not necessary good for yours. Need to try it yourself.
    And for overclock kernel don't use overclock setting all the day.Higher clock means higher battery usage.
    It depends on what u actually need. OC wouldn't be very stable for example. If u don't want a lot of customization and a stable kernel try lean kernel if you like more features try n3. They are actually all pretty good I tried every kernel and haven't had issues. At the end of the day u will have to look yourself what fits u and your phone best. If you need some info about kernels search for kernel explanation. Got help myself not 2 long ago;)