Account currently disabled
Jun 28, 2013
Usa
meettomy.site
Guys may be it's possible to get rooted moto e without unlocking bootloader _

Here I got some Tricks _

Trick 1 ) for moto x & moto g Click here

Trick 2 ) for other devices Click Here

I am not able to complete the steps due to some errors_ if anybody wanna try and help plz feel Free to Contribute _ :highfive:

Ex-Hunter

Sep 4, 2013
Trick 2 doesn't work, it is written in the OP itself. As for Trick 1, jcase's method may provide with a tethered root. But I'm not interested in having root without access to system. Just curious, what sort of errors you encountered when you tried Trick 1?

jitz_

Jun 28, 2013
Usa
meettomy.site
Trick 2 doesn't work, it is written in the OP itself. As for Trick 1, jcase's method may provide with a tethered root. But I'm not interested in having root without access to system. Just curious, what sort of errors you encountered when you tried Trick 1?

on 4) adb shell /data/local/atvc/root.sh

is says no such folder or file !

neo.ank

Apr 28, 2011
on 4) adb shell /data/local/atvc/root.sh

is says no such folder or file !

As of Oct 10, 2012: Google has patched this vulnerability starting with JRO03U. That is to say, this works on versions of ICS and JB from ITL41D to JRO03O inclusive. It will not work for JRO03U or newer

Its from the post itself.

For first one, the error you get is 'cause the fie isn't copied in the previous step.

Most importantly, E ships with the patched kernel, older exploits won't work. You need to find another in case you wish to root without unlocking.

Last edited:

jitz_

Jun 28, 2013
Usa
meettomy.site

Its from the post itself.

For first one, the error you get is 'cause the fie isn't copied in the previous step.

Most importantly, E ships with the patched kernel, older exploits won't work. You need to find another in case you wish to root without unlocking.

I already have another rooted moto e but I m trying to root my new moto e without loosing its warranty
.. That's all...